Reviews for When Irish Eyes are Crying
Aria DeLoncray chapter 22 . 7/7/2007
Wow! Great stories! I've read all of them up to here and I wasn't going to comment until I read the last one but I wanted to tell you that I think you did a great job with Cedric. He was one of my favorite characters in your stories and I'm glad you didn't rush over it like I've seen some authors do. This has definitely become my favorite HP series.
pluskokoroquamvis chapter 23 . 6/25/2007
Despite all it's faults, Riley's job is great. Not only he can meet people from different countries, but he can also sit in the minister's box I'm really happy that Emma and Draco became an unofficial couple The scene with Cedric kissing Emma and Draco getting jealous over it was cute. The parts when Emma and Cedric weren't talking to each other were rather depressing, but I knew everything will turn out alright so I wasn't that worried. It makes me sad that Cedric had to die. I know this was necessary and all, but I'd prefer it if he was alive [well, who wouldn't?]
circxe chapter 21 . 6/19/2007
I am very touched with your story of Emma. The scene of Cedric's death was heart breaking. It actually made me want to cry too and that's something because even the movie couldn't have portrayed the grief very well that should have been felt. I think now I can finally let Cedric's memory be at rest. I am now in a very sombre mood. (laughs) Love your story. And especially the Draco romance, not many good ones to go around, glad I picked up this story to read.

.DA xx
Kathleen chapter 21 . 2/3/2007
Wow, I just have a few things to say. First, sorry for not reviewing before now, but I don't write on this site and have just been reading through your stories as fast as possible. You're an amazing writer, which brings me to my next point. I love how you have inserted Emma (great character, I love the name, and I have Irish ancestors myself so I've really enjoyed the Society parts) without totally changing JK's plotline. Finally, I just wanted to let you know that your writing of Cedric's death actually made me cry, something that totally didn't happen when I read it in the actual book. Please keep writing!
I n k i n m y h e a r t chapter 20 . 1/23/2007
NONONONONONONONO This is not fair...how can you kill cedric!He's hot!...Damn...I'm crying right now...Could you name the dance's they do in the story? becouse,i can see them dancing ,but i don't have a clue wich one...dang i need to learn more about my irish family history...
daffodilsweetie45 chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
OMG! Wow that was wierd I never say that...I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in forever but I do hve a reason. First I just had finals, then Christmas, then I have had the same HUGE migrane for like weeks but the point is I'm reviewing now, right? Wow that was a really good chapter and I almost cried when he died, I mean I knew it was going to happen, but still good job. And by the way, wow! You already started book 5! Congrats on finishing 4! Bye!
jada952 chapter 22 . 1/11/2007
didn't know i missed a chapter... too much to catch up w/ after not getting alerts for so long!

a fitting tribute from the club members, and forming the celtic knot. classic!
jada952 chapter 23 . 1/9/2007
Sounds like you have some interesting elements in the offing.

Looking forward to reading it.

Just one note - As far as I know, it's spelled trailer.

happy writing and happy new year!
iceball19 chapter 23 . 1/8/2007
And the year comes to an end. :( Well, time for the next book! :D I hope you'll be able to come up with a name and such!
Amarthiel chapter 22 . 1/8/2007
i can't wait for year five! it is my favorite book and so i am sure it will be my favorite year you write about. especially since draco and emma are finally going out. will secrets be revealed this upcoming year. i hope so cause i am so impatient for harry to find out his and emma's relation. also i am sad about cedric and i hope you discover some logical...well as logical as magic gets...way to resurrect him. will umbridge be in your story? well anyways i am so pysched! chau.
SongxOfxGlory chapter 23 . 1/8/2007
Oh, year 5. Sounds interesting. Will there be more Harry? Well, you're stories are great. I'm hooked! Take Care!
KRP chapter 23 . 12/28/2006
im sorry, but i have to ask; were you keeping track as ppl reviewed, or did you go back through the pages to find all of those? and i think the main reason ppl dont review one-shots as much is that they figure that if you are not putting up any more chapters, their reviews wont be seen.

anyways, off to year 5. personally, i dont think that the other kids will appreciate her knowing so much about the Order's going-ons, yet forbidden to tell them. might cause problems. and if Emma can't convince Harry, no one can. well...she COULD force it, but she's against that.

well, thats all

see you next story (aka, in a few seconds :)
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 22 . 12/28/2006
Awsome chapter, though its very sad. Good story!
Amarthiel chapter 23 . 12/27/2006
sounds like next year will be exciting! i can't wait. chau!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 21 . 12/26/2006
*crying*This is so sad.*sniff*I hate it when good people die, but I was happy that Lupus is going to take care of her while her father is gone. Please hurry up with the next chapter!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »