Reviews for AntiSora or Sora
what-a-wannabe chapter 5 . 4/10
I reread this story again and it's been stuck on my head for a while. I always skip the brutal parts though :D they're too much for me! I can still remember them pretty well and how they made me cringe. So I guess you succeeded in that area :Dd Like were Sora stretches the guard! Nope nope! Or when he gives Mickey the bucket and the bag D:! Or that hole scene with the cave! It was terrible ): But you wrote it super well and obviously it was the point to be freaked out by them :D And another thing you wrote really well is Sora! He's whole character is so cool and scary! It's always entertaining when he is in the scene! I wish I had the words to express how this story makes me feel and how much I love it! Like just ! JUST! you know? :D And you wrote Trapped In Halloween Town too! I love that one as well!
And I don't know if you're ever going to see this or if you have any plans on working on this again but if you do decide to rewrite this please don't take the whole thing down and start over 'cos I like to come here and reread this every now and then! I want it to still be here when I need it ):! It's kinda annoying that I can't find the right words! I hope you understand how cool this story is! I hope life has been kind to you!
KaisakiTokura chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
This stories is pretty long time ago but i cannot believe, i read this but i love this stories. Am pretty sure that Riku or Roxas.
what-a-wannabe chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I love this story so much! Really wish you could continue!
shiverhearts chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Me wuv sowa wery wuch
translate: me love sora very much
SoraROCK chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Please update! I really want more...! :D ur story should complete cuz your story updated on 2008. So almost 7 years :( please more!
Haru Honda chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Oh my god, Roxas is gonna beat the crap out of anti-sora, isn't he? Please update!
Kairikh3 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I keep reading this, it's SO amazing! please update! oh and your other story too, love them both! I want to know what happens next in your stories!

thank you! bye!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Holy KingdomHearts!
LeviHeichouCos chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
WHY!*cries like baby and walls into a heep of blankets*WHY ARE ALL AMAING STORIES LEFT UNFINISHED!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Scarlett-95 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
hi there

i like your story and i see it some strange but i think is ok to your story be a different from the others.

i really don't spected to sora be tortured like that but you giving a good reason for be like that.

well don't think i dislike that, is just my opinion, the story is good so... i dont have nothing more to say

maybe you read this sometimes, but i'll saying

i'll wait your next update

greetings from mexico
xHeartlessKairi chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
You should definitely continue this. I'm seriously dying waiting. ; - ;
Jae.Lockhart chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I loooooooooooooooved this. I love the darkness in this story and the way anti sora acts... I really honestly hated when it ended. I was like oh good chapter six... Not good authors note:(! Haha well anyways! Great job? It makes me wonder who else would be in this storry? Much love!
TheForgetfulOne chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Before I made an account, I first read this about 2 years ago and it gave me the chills. Your cliffy is KILLING me! Plz update as soon as u can.
iggf chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
i fuckin hate your motherfucking scumbag guts and hope you burn in hell
Shugo-Knight13 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
i really LOVE this story! And if u think u should re-write it, u should. It's all up to you how u write this. This is a really AWESOME story! Please continue soon!