Reviews for AntiSora or Sora
SoraROCK chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Please update! I really want more...! :D ur story should complete cuz your story updated on 2008. So almost 7 years :( please more!
Haru Honda chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Oh my god, Roxas is gonna beat the crap out of anti-sora, isn't he? Please update!
Kairikh3 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I keep reading this, it's SO amazing! please update! oh and your other story too, love them both! I want to know what happens next in your stories!

thank you! bye!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Holy KingdomHearts!
LeviHeichouCos chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
WHY!*cries like baby and walls into a heep of blankets*WHY ARE ALL AMAING STORIES LEFT UNFINISHED!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Scarlett-95 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
hi there

i like your story and i see it some strange but i think is ok to your story be a different from the others.

i really don't spected to sora be tortured like that but you giving a good reason for be like that.

well don't think i dislike that, is just my opinion, the story is good so... i dont have nothing more to say

maybe you read this sometimes, but i'll saying

i'll wait your next update

greetings from mexico
xHeartlessKairi chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
You should definitely continue this. I'm seriously dying waiting. ; - ;
Jae.Lockhart chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I loooooooooooooooved this. I love the darkness in this story and the way anti sora acts... I really honestly hated when it ended. I was like oh good chapter six... Not good authors note:(! Haha well anyways! Great job? It makes me wonder who else would be in this storry? Much love!
Exemia chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Before I made an account, I first read this about 2 years ago and it gave me the chills. Your cliffy is KILLING me! Plz update as soon as u can.
iggf chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
i fuckin hate your motherfucking scumbag guts and hope you burn in hell
Shugo-Knight13 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
i really LOVE this story! And if u think u should re-write it, u should. It's all up to you how u write this. This is a really AWESOME story! Please continue soon!
Nyrababe chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
update ! seriously ur cliffy is killing me!
kh3masterfan chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
when r u going to continue?
sillysally chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
oh my goodness pleease post the new one soon! i didnt think this was bad at all i actually think it is one of the best fanfics i've ever read! so hurry and update! its been a while..
Allora chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
this is the best anti sora story I've ever read and it still gives me shivers I read this when I was 12 I didn't understand but I liked it now i'm 14 years old and I still love it it took me forever to find it 2 years please make more i been so curious to know what happens next! Also read Twilight Existence it is also a good anti sora story, but I still call this in 1st place of my reading on the computer of fan fiction of Kingdom Hearts.