Reviews for Dance Dance Revolution
Animal Lover93 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I like it, update soon!
Peter Thorpe chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Always love more on the Batman/Wonder Woman romance, which was underused in the show.

What better character to include in a story than Wally, who also had eyes for Wonder Woman.

Great story, more humerous than the others I've read, probably because Wally was in it. Very original plotline too,

Peter
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
wow that was funny., Just picturing batman playing DDR is funny. You know I just had the same idea of Wally bringing in a DDR machine and so I looked it up. I'm was both glad and surprised to see someone had already written it. Surprised because even though I thought someone might have already come up with the idea I didn't expect to find it.I'm glad because now I don't have to write it and I can just read enjoy and continue writting my Teen Titans fan fic. Now I'll just fav this fic and ask you to update when you can.
ShipperAlert chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
LOVE IT!

Please continue!
AurorShepard chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Cool story, like the dancing theme, hope u make a sequel soon!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
GO! BRUCE! GO BRUCE!
Wally-West-Go-Zoom chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
thats HILARIOUS! Batman and DDR... hm
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very cute, as usual. You know I feel Diana's pain. It's so like Wally to train with video games. Love it!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I know nothing about DDR, but that's really cute! I love how you made sure that Diana wore a sports bra - a little support means everything. And of course she's a little top heavy - the gods created those as a distraction. ] I gotta ask - is he dancing in the cowl? Because that's the funniest picture I've had all day. Wally's a perv...

Did you borrow the escape artist not wanting to do the emotional talking bit from me? ]