Reviews for Hurt
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aw... that was so... sad! *cries* Poor Doctor, he comes back only to find that Rose is dead... wah! Good fic, I generally don't like stories where Rose dies, 'cause I liked her too much, but it was nice to read.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That's so sad! *cries*
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Well done.

-Lilith Kayden
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
my lord that was so sad! Great piece of writing! Loved it
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Very sad omg i'm so close to tears. great work.
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
"“I’m sorry, Doctor. But she said your name. The last thing she said was your name.”

"Don’t mourn for me now because I’m finally at home in the Stars"

*cries hysterically*

oh my

there are no words to describe the brillance of that sadness!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh, she left that inscription specifically for the Doctor, didn't she? Doctor, Doctor, Doctor... you need a cup of tea. That's what's perfect for rainy days. And a big hug. Poor thing...
Panny chapter 1 . 10/13/2006

That part right there got me. Reminded me of The Satan Pit *sniffle* And the inscription at the end was very touching.
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I cried! It was so sad I cried! I've never cried at a fanfic before! I loved it!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
that was so sad yet beautiful at the same time!
eyliena chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aw... loved it, loved it, loved it! Good on you. This is a beautiful fic. So sad, yet it wasn't an undignified end for our favourite companion of the doctor
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was so sad I'm crying now hard enough to drown keyboard

But seriously beautifully powerfully written you should be proud
LinNicole chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
::sniffle:: So you're bound and determined to make us all depressed after yesterday's lovely reunion fics. This was beyond bittersweet. Loved the inscription on the headstone. Need happy fic now. Good job.
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh dear Gods, ROSE DIED! *sniffles* NO! Oh, the poor Doctor! *tear* Thank you for this lovely yet sad story! Loved it!

Padmé out.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
:( NO!

I love this so so so so so so so so so muches!

*looks starry-eyed*

I love this. I was on the brink of tears :)