Reviews for wingSCAR
Emriel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
*_* Amazing :D. I wish all riku/sora stories had this element. . Most of the stories that I've read are lighthearted *_* this kind of darkness is really pleasant :D Good job
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wop love it XD
lewdness chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I love seeing this point of view with the relationship between Sora and Riku. A perfect mix of the darkness that they both seem to have inside of them and at the same time, the unsaid truth that they can depend on each other even in the worst/best times. Lovely job.
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow...Beautifully written
AbnormallyWeirdPerson chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
that was good... and kinda scary, actually. for a few minutes there i was scared Sora would die from blood loss

...but that's probably just me being paranoid _;

anyways, i really liked it though :) twas a good angst _

and i liked how it said even though Kairi wanted to be Sora's princess, he wasn't her prince anymore... cuz really, i think that's part of the whole appeal of Sora and Riku being together in the first place-a weird sort of small rebellion, in a way.

cuz you think about it... fairy tales are scary places where violence is actually encouraged. i mean, in Red Riding Hood the wolf eats the grandma and that problem is solved by the woodcutter killing the wolf (of course, this was to protect the little girl, but still... who doesn't notice the difference between their grandma and a wolf? they're completely different species!)

and in Snow White the jealous queen is punished by having to dance in red iron shoes until she dies... but i'm rambling now _;; sorry, i just find fairy tales weird...

but anyways, keep writing! :D
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh, that was bloody brilliant (no pun intended XD)! So dark, but with undeniable traces of fluff. Dark fluff. A genre unto itself...XD

So well done. Just...yay. _

It was surprisingly sexy, too. I want a full S&M lemon outta you now, though! _
AliVal13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I loved it. Beautiful.
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh...I never know how I feel about these sorts of fics...Well, I know this one was GORGEOUSLY written. So beautiful that it was a little scary, because I could practically feel everything Sora went through...Well, no, that's not quite what it was like...I can't really say how it made me feel. You just captured the moment so perfectly though, especially near the end when Sora was just so weak...That's what I felt. Not all the pain, just the weakness and how badly they needed each other. Which was actually quite lovely in a way...So, yes, amazing job. I'm sorry this review isn't more intelligent. :P
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Woah. Dark xP

When I first saw the summary, I was all, "Seriously? Woah." O_O! But I like it
Chasyn chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow! Just... wow! Loved every bit of it!