Reviews for Winter Dreams
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Note: It's spelled "greave", not "greeve".
love-and-truthiness chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I have read this story multiple times!

I cannot believe I have not yet written a review for this,why am I so stupid?

Well, that's a question nobody has an answer to.

Why have I read this story multiple times? That CAN be answered. You do a great job of setting up the atmosphere of the story. If there are any grammatical errors in this story, I haven't noticed them, because the story is so immersive. The romance is sweet and subtle, much like the taste of warm caramel apple pie with ice cream. I cannot believe I just did that. Thanks for a great story that always puts a smile on my face.

So, in sum:

I'm weird, and you're awesome.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
aww...so sweet...i loved it... didn't think ed would believe something like that, but it was cute...

beautiful...simply beautiful... :)
GarlicFriedRice chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Loved it. Such a sweet little fic. Also made me crave for pie and ice cream hehe
Tyan chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Naw! What an adorable story!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Agh – this is so SWEET it makes me want to scream like a silly little fangirl. Beautiful story. Just enough romance.

The completion of the circle between Ed Winry and Al was perfectly done. Yes, Ed and Winry may have passion – but Al is just as much Winry’s little brother as Ed’s and she cares about him no less. Such a beautiful example!
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
that was so sweet! I loved it! So well-written and fluffy! I loved that story about the pie (was that a real thing or is that a new thing you made up? I've never heard of it.) but either way it was really good. You're a great writer! :D
lilpunkrocker101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
cool story
fornwalt chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
... wow. That was amazing. The detail, the emotion, the feelings... It all came together like that carmel apple pie! _ Absolutely fascinating. Great job, keep it up!
TsukinoSora chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Aw this is so... lovely and manga-y and wonderful! It's a nice, actually *happy* twist on the Winry idea. It's very very cute and I adored it! I think I'll go lose myself in more of your stories now. :)
AngolMoaChan chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Aww! *squeals* I'm seeing those little baby paragraphs again! XD I sang that "Still Still Still" song for chorus last year...it's really pretty. ]
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
AW! I'm reading Marking Time, and to pass the time I'm reading your other stories.
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside XD Very good - especially since a bunch of fics are angsty these days *coughlikeminecough*
Kitsune The Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2006