Reviews for Ghost Fire
Cardplay chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I like it quite a lot. I'm pleased I found a Digimon fic (and a Taiora no less) in amongst all your very popular NejiTen. This is sweet, though I'm puzzled as to why you haven't marked it complete.

I don't know about OOC; this is fanfiction, and I haven't watched many of the episodes in quite a while. I liked the touch of 'destiny' and the profoundness you gave Sora's connection to Tai. She loves him, but it's not the totally useless, fall-head-over-heels-and-ignore-everyone-else kind of damsel. She's putting him first but makes it her duty to protect the others also.

Love it. :)
fornwalt chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Awesomeness! I love Digimon too, but I don't really remember that episode, with Sora watching from afar... Oh well. Still great! :D Go TKxKari!
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
YAY! That was really KOOL!
kaygirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD AND ALL BUT... I DON'T GET IT. ( SORRY BUT I WAS VERY CONFUS-ED BUT I STILL LIKED IT LOTS )
SAY WHAAT chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
SAY WHAT? This is stupid! You should make tai have Ghost Powers or become Danny Phantom!
Dejitaru Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
nice!
fallen pheniox chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
That was a pretty cool fic, and I love Taiora stuff. I don't know why the people who created Digimon put her with Matt. Well, great fic!
DemiDema chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I remember watching this XD
AznAngel chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
wow great fic! lubb taiora fics yoo should write more often
cool camzy blue chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
That was a good fic! :)
IndianBabeIII chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
really great fic!...I like how you implied a Taiora without just saying it outright...it didn't seem ooc...u should write digimon more often!

IndianBabeIII
Sakura Ani chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
That was really good. I figured there was a reason as to why Sora wouldn't reveal herself... but why not even after they were all together... that I don't fully understand. Taioras are so cute and so sweet and so... beautiful. I noticed that when Tai got back to the digital world, Sora was always wherever he went. She wasn't where Matt and TK found Izzy... I think she was following Tai around to protect him. How sweet, huh?
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
That was so good! Really, I mean it! Now, where's my cookie?
Minako Nine chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
OH MY GOD SO GOOD TAIORA I LOVE GUNDAM WING THIS IS SO GOOD FOR A FIRST ONE! YEAH!
Dragon of Darkness1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Why do I always cry when theres a sweet Taiora?