Reviews for Mind Tricks
WeirdCornChip chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Oh snapples its dumbledore! This is a cool idea. Do you know anyone else who did this challenge that I can read while I wait for you to update?
Master Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hey,

I'm not dead, just busy with RL. What's up?

By the way, your PM function seems to be disabled.

Best,

MS
JM0RIARTY chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
hey you should really write on... i want to know whats gonna happen

MOnd
Osireia chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
This is an excellent story idea, and you've written it both convincingly and skillfully. Harry the Dark Lord...I love it. PLease update when you can!
Nobody'sNobody chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
I like the story. the way it's written. Please continue :)
dexterZ chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
are anacondas poisonous i thought different
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Looking forward to seeing what happens. :)
Barranca chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
At least Harry has a sense of humor. I doubt Voldemort did :D
lordvitiris chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Hi,

I liked this story alot. Is Voldemort really dead or just in spirit form again? And is Harry really going to be the next Dark Lord coming up? Hope you update soon please.

From Vitiris...
Barranca chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
I wonder how Pettigrew thinks that Harry is capable of casting Cruciatus if he couldn't do it in DOM.
Kashira1786 chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
This story seems really interesting. I like it so far, you make it seem a bit more beliveable. I like the fact that he doesn't suddenly become Superpower!Harry and gain all the knowledge of the Dark Arts and Ancient Rituals, etc. Also the fact that you kinda drift from Harry's personality and Voldemort's personality makes it seem more interesting. I hope you continue this story and update soon.

PS. Nice name, you got it from Warcraft, I assume?
gredior chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Cool!
Ice's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
UPDATE! good
Suiadan chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
interesting, definitely worth reading, please update soon!
Luc chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
I find the challenge difficult. It really doesn't give a straight reason for Harry's behaviour. You've been inventive though :)

I still am missing that particular thing. Harry doesn't seem to be acting like - Harry. Why is he staying there? Why did he go there? Voldemort is supposed be such a small part of him so why did Harry himself totally dissappear?

Perhaps it would've been better if the challenge lines were shown at the end of the 1st chapter.