Reviews for Old Wounds
Lost timemachine chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
wow. just wow. A masterpiece.
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Well, that was quite good Your writing is beautiful, your vocabulary brilliant, and I just LOVED it.

It was a little confusing, though, I didn't really understand some stuff. There were a lot of grammatical errors, too, but I still loved it :D

Also, don't you think this should be rated T, not K?

Very, VERY good!

Wings
357153 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I'm sorry to flood your email with all this feedback, but honestly, you are fast becoming one of my favourite AD/MM writers. Your characterisation is brilliant in all your stories that I have read so far and this one is no different. I loved the way Albus tried to make everything right and I loved how Minerva didn't think that was possible. Though part of me was hoping for them to get together (hey, I love a happily ever after ending whenever I can get one) but the way you ended this was perfect. Should you ever get around to writing anymore, I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy it! And again, thank you!
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
oh I am SO qtching this! 8D
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ah! So awsome! I love Minerva and Albus fics! Keep writing!
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I swore I reviewed this. Oh well.

Very intense, a bit sad which makes me sad but a hell of a story. Update soon.

And thank Crank Cauldron for me, I'm glad she made you write it.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I can't wait to travel through time with your warped mind, I'd love the next chapter to be posted sometime real soon. I adored this chapter, so well written and so in-character! I thought the last line was just classic, and well thought of. Please, do write more soon!

xxStellaxx
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Okay so you have me intrigued...hope to see more of the background of this story.

And just from a canon standpoint...

1) Minerva's eye's are green according to JKR.

2) Albus doesn't need an invisibility cloak, he has the ability to make himself invisible.
Alesia G chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I really liked this and I don't know that you necessarily need another chapter. You gave us a complete arch: we know they were lovers at one point, he broke them up - safety, fear of commitment whatever, she stayed at Hogwarts, and towards the end of Albus's life - after their injuries, he realizes he was stupid for the decision he made - and she is completely pissed. The story is quite deep, touching and realistic for their characters. You delivered it very well. Another chapter would be fine but you certainly have a completed story as is.
MQ1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I really enjoyed that. Keep it going.

Minniequill
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Great job. Sad, but great! Read long and prosper. Always Hopeful
artemissan09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow..there's nothing to say, except that if I were CC, I would be holding a gun to your head 24/7/365.25 until you finished this...it really is an amazing piece, and I am looking forward to reading it on a regular basis! Good luck!
trulyamused chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very good start. I love the conflict.

Definately worth continuing.

Hope to read more soon.

Truly
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was incredibly sad. I always want them to get together, but I have to admit I want to take Albus out myself at this point. He's being cruel! Anyway I'm glad there will be more! Thanks for sharing!

OSUSprinks
PiER chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh my gosh this fic is flipping brilliant! You simply MUST continue! PLEASE...please...please