Reviews for Old Wounds
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
That's genius. Some things once broken cannot be mended. Minerva is absolutely right, and in terms of story development it's the perfect tragedy: he is now exactly where she was then. Trapped in stasis. He never realised, until her last words, that the time had passed for that decision to be with her. No vindictiveness on her part - just the sense one expects of Minerva.
Absolutely perfect angst with perfect character development: Albus's weakness of arrogance against Minerva's weakness of martyrdom. Stasis. Really really loved it. Reading your stories has kept me up past midnight, my cat is pissed at me, and it's been a fantastic evening. Many many thanks.
Dicere (who has forgotten her password because it's been years since she posted anything. I'm on Cranky Cauldron's authors list, if you want to find me.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
The fix was amazing! I totally love Minerva in this - you perfectly write an angry Minerva! What about an epilogue where the situation is resolved once and for all?
Thank you!
Lost timemachine chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
wow. just wow. A masterpiece.
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Well, that was quite good Your writing is beautiful, your vocabulary brilliant, and I just LOVED it.

It was a little confusing, though, I didn't really understand some stuff. There were a lot of grammatical errors, too, but I still loved it :D

Also, don't you think this should be rated T, not K?

Very, VERY good!

~Wings~
infrequent writer chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I'm sorry to flood your email with all this feedback, but honestly, you are fast becoming one of my favourite AD/MM writers. Your characterisation is brilliant in all your stories that I have read so far and this one is no different. I loved the way Albus tried to make everything right and I loved how Minerva didn't think that was possible. Though part of me was hoping for them to get together (hey, I love a happily ever after ending whenever I can get one) but the way you ended this was perfect. Should you ever get around to writing anymore, I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy it! And again, thank you!
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
oh I am SO qtching this! 8D
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ah! So awsome! I love Minerva and Albus fics! Keep writing!
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I swore I reviewed this. Oh well.

Very intense, a bit sad which makes me sad but a hell of a story. Update soon.

And thank Crank Cauldron for me, I'm glad she made you write it.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I can't wait to travel through time with your warped mind, I'd love the next chapter to be posted sometime real soon. I adored this chapter, so well written and so in-character! I thought the last line was just classic, and well thought of. Please, do write more soon!

xxStellaxx
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Okay so you have me intrigued...hope to see more of the background of this story.

And just from a canon standpoint...

1) Minerva's eye's are green according to JKR.

2) Albus doesn't need an invisibility cloak, he has the ability to make himself invisible.
Alesia G chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I really liked this and I don't know that you necessarily need another chapter. You gave us a complete arch: we know they were lovers at one point, he broke them up - safety, fear of commitment whatever, she stayed at Hogwarts, and towards the end of Albus's life - after their injuries, he realizes he was stupid for the decision he made - and she is completely pissed. The story is quite deep, touching and realistic for their characters. You delivered it very well. Another chapter would be fine but you certainly have a completed story as is.
minniequill chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I really enjoyed that. Keep it going.

Minniequill
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Great job. Sad, but great! Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
HerOwnMinerva chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow..there's nothing to say, except that if I were CC, I would be holding a gun to your head 24/7/365.25 until you finished this...it really is an amazing piece, and I am looking forward to reading it on a regular basis! Good luck!
trulyamused chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very good start. I love the conflict.

Definately worth continuing.