Reviews for Blame
supert
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/13
love it
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really liked this story. Especially the end. Just hints of something more. This was a really good fill in piece. I can't get enough of those. Thanks for a great read. Can't wait to read more of your pieces.
superscar chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I thought this was a great story, I would have loved to see them air more of their issues instead of just glossing over them. Great emotion, imagery, all that. I can tell from the style that you're a really good writer.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great characterization. You kept them their usual faux-light selves on the surface but unmasked them for each other for just a few minutes. Really good fic :)
OneBadCat chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love this!

I read it again today, and it's still as bold and powerful as it was the first time.

You really capture the deep emotion that Alec keeps hidden, and the pain Max feels at all her angsty bits - those unwanted and those self-inflicted.

Two thumbs up for you!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It's wonderful! And now I'm finished all your Dark Angel stories! *cries* I really really hope you write more soon!
AKA DD chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I love how you have such great insight into these characters, and how you just choose the right moments. Alec's speech about Joshua (which quickly turned into a speech about himself) was really well-written and eloquent.

I think Max should have been on equal footing with Alec...in a way, have a stronger reason for being so angry with him. But I think that in tonight's argument, Alec won this round.

Great work!

PS Manticore. DO you know how to edit your work here without deleting the story and losing everything? Just PM me if you don't.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Really enjoyed it, Alec said everything that I thought he should of said to stand up for himself.
Isabelle8888 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
i really enjoyed this, great writing and detail, a few little mistakes but heck we all have them, i sure as hell do, i love how deep this was and the angst between them, it felt really real, good job:)

Isabelle
Tonje chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Well, all I can say about this is... Wow!

It was extremely good! Its rarely I come across good stories, and this one of the best I've read!

Also noticed that this was your first story here. So I hope you make more soon :)
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow, this is everything I've always wanted Alec to say outloud. I'm so glad you wrote this, i don't think i've ever had someone write the "Technically, I was going to die for you," part. But It's how I've always felt. Thankyou, fantastic job. It wouldve been cool if this was continued, but it's got the little *completed* sign. Damn. Thanks!

Hannah
Circularpath chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Eh. Not crazy about the woe is me Alec. But it would have been nice if on the show Max and Alec had more deeper conversations.