Reviews for Pavement Cracks
CaityJH chapter 27 . 6/25
Your writing is so pleasant to read! You have amazing talent; you truly do. This story was very lovely, I enjoyed how it included so many emotions and so heartwarming it was. It couldn't have been written any better and the ending was beautiful.

Great job. Truly one of my favourite fanfictions out there.
I want to punch something! WHY DID IT HAVE TOO END!
GoldGreaser chapter 27 . 7/15/2016
Yes! Write a god damn fourth story!
Amanda chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Okay so I gotta thing on ages now!:) in like so stupid, okay so S.E Hinton told us that his birthday is July 22nd, right? And about the place setting. So it's cold right? So it could be like he passes the fall semester of school, like they're just getting to Christmas break. And also in the TV series... When the social worker comes to check up on them, Soda says he had to kiss the first week of school so that would most likely mean the first week of the spring semester, am I right?:) dude I just figured that out!
Tobias Eaton chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
As I read each chapter I had no idea where this story was going but as I approached the end you left me wanting more! This was so amazing, I'm so glad I read this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
It's genius when you said he wanted to drown but not to die.
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
Loved the new story seemed like you read my mind long ago or saw the future and read my mind then.
BunnyluvsU chapter 27 . 1/31/2015
BEST STORY EVA!
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I LUV this !
downtown.baby chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
This...is...the...best! I loooove your stories so much!
justliving11 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
BEST CHAPTER EVER.I CAME BACK JUST TO READ IT! I QUOTE THIS CHAPTER AT HOME
justliving11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You need to write more! I want to know what happens to his friends from the war! Like does pony finally go to California to see them? Please keep writing or I will die of depression
Rose Marie 301 chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Yay! Fluff! I break from all the angst!
Rose Marie 301 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
I love this story. Your characters are certainly ones you can get to know and love.
Rose Marie 301 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
That quote was very nice. I appreciate your point of Vietnam. You are an incredible writer, autograph my book when you become an author :)