Reviews for Pavement Cracks
KayGreaser chapter 27 . 7/15
Yes! Write a god damn fourth story!
Amanda chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Okay so I gotta thing on ages now!:) in like so stupid, okay so S.E Hinton told us that his birthday is July 22nd, right? And about the place setting. So it's cold right? So it could be like he passes the fall semester of school, like they're just getting to Christmas break. And also in the TV series... When the social worker comes to check up on them, Soda says he had to kiss the first week of school so that would most likely mean the first week of the spring semester, am I right?:) dude I just figured that out!
Tobias Eaton chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
As I read each chapter I had no idea where this story was going but as I approached the end you left me wanting more! This was so amazing, I'm so glad I read this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
It's genius when you said he wanted to drown but not to die.
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
Loved the new story seemed like you read my mind long ago or saw the future and read my mind then.
BunnyluvsU chapter 27 . 1/31/2015
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I LUV this ! chapter 27 . 2/8/2014! I loooove your stories so much!
justliving11 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
justliving11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You need to write more! I want to know what happens to his friends from the war! Like does pony finally go to California to see them? Please keep writing or I will die of depression
Annabeth chase101 chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Yay! Fluff! I break from all the angst!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
I love this story. Your characters are certainly ones you can get to know and love.
Annabeth chase101 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
That quote was very nice. I appreciate your point of Vietnam. You are an incredible writer, autograph my book when you become an author :)
Marvin is my Muse chapter 27 . 10/20/2013
I've been reading my way through your stories (sorry for not reviewing all of them, I usually want to get right to the next one!) This series is amazing. Your portrayal of Ponyboy's choice (and, later, his trauma) and how it affected every character was stunningly done. Your depiction of a PTSD-sufferer was apt and intense, especially since you were hampered by the ignorance of the time. I lived Jimmy and Regina's characters and the affect of the greasers/socs rivalry on a trio of soldiers who had overcome class distinctions. The changes in Soda and your Ponyboy's deeper understanding of Steve added such depth. Finally, I love your endings (always apt and leaving the reader wanting more) but this one is, by far, the best.
Stay gold,