Reviews for The Merry Adventures of Seu Mary!
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Oh man, this is so funny on the re-read; I'd favourite it if it wasn't already favourited.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Pro- It's hilarious.

Con- there's not enough of it.

Pro- You rock.

Con- um... spelling mistakes?

Pro- I hate Sue.

Con- Not enough Sue Death.

uh, that's really it. Sorry.

But really, do update this soon.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Ahaha! I love the 'not eating the mushrooms in the forest' part! .
Kari chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
this is one of the craziest,funniest story i ever read! keep up the good work and insanity!
chaosbfly chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
I love the serious discussion about dismemberment and freezing logistics... especially the line:

“Anyone who cares about other people at this point in time, please raise your hand.”

That's perfect. And the mini-fridges. They'd need a trailer for the Jeep just to carry them all...

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! You're doing a great job!
Imperial Empress Kirin chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
Well shit. This was funny. I hope my OC's don't act like that. It'll be embarressing to learn of that. I wonder when Sue's gonna die. I find it funny when they all kill her and take turns doing it. Poor Kou-taichi that has to deal with this Mary Sue. Oh dear, how she's torturing them.

I wonder what would happen if Seu would meet Homura. No doubt, she's gonna act like what she did with Kanan. If anything get Homura to kill her.

This story is funny. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
funny as usual. Keep it up.
missingkitsune chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
yay! new chapter. now that's just plain mean. whahahahahahahahaha! that's one way to get rid of her for awhile. i hope it takes them a long time to find sanzo's group, they've had to deal with her for long enough.

very glad to see this update. and seu mary still needs to die quick.

one little thing... the accent seemed more brooklyn to me at least. but it still worked fine.

keep up the good work. *thumbs up*
spikeywolvie494 chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Hey!

Man, this is seriously one of the greatest humour stories I have ever read. It is most definately the best parody! Every part of the story keeps me entertained.

I love the style of writing, like the way you humourously explain reactions and actions. I most definately believe you have avoided the pitfall alot of parody writers seem to fall into where they forget that even though they are making fun of something bad and/or pathetic (i.e Mary Sues), their actual story and writing doesn't have to suck.

I also like the actual story line and the way you're handling the idea. Poor Sanzo, everyone thought he was crazy (the bit with Goku naming Seu Mary his new sun and Sanzo ripping out of the make-shift straight-jacket was AWESOME. That'll teach people to push Sanzo too far.) Goku being trapped in his own mind and insulting the actions of his 'body', Hakkai being calmly murderous, and Gojyo being downright confused was priceless!

So in a round-about way, you rule! I hope you continue to spread the love of Mary-Sue death and torture!
DustBunnyQueen chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
JUst thought of something else...get Kougaiji's group in on the fun! One look at the slut-from-hell and they'll wanna rip her lungs out and use them as floaties! Ooh...another suggestion! lol.

I'm such a sick, cynical, 'Silence of the Lambs' kind of girl!
DustBunnyQueen chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
::falls over laughing:: omg that is SO funny! finally, someone who hates those bad 'I'm-so-perfect' sue stories! lol. I have some suggestions for other ways to kill off Seu.

1.) Have Goku or Demon!Hakkai rip her arm off and beat her over the head with it.

2.) Have one of them rip open her stomach and strangle her with her own intestines.

3.) Do the above, but make the intestines a noose.

4.) Have one of them rip out her eyeballs, shove 'em down her throat and then tear open her stomach to see how much of 'em is left.

Oh no...I'm not twisted...::looks around shiftily (is that a word?)::

lol update soon!
Kid9535 chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Wow...cool fic...you are good at making bitchy chracters...even reading the first chappie makes me wanna kills her...i can suggest a good idea of making sure Seu Mary never EVER comes back...mash her up and separate her into four separate boxes...that way the mass of mucles and limbs cant rejoin to become the bitchy slut of a female again. But keep the killings coming! Gruesome scenes involing an idiot of a bitch is my ideal way of fun!
Cyh Scaevola chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Sanzo is the Simon Cowell of the Saiyuki world. Blunt, cruel, and damn hilarious. I love how they have lost any and all scruples they may once have possessed through the evil of the Sue. Lord of the Flies freaked me out and rattled my faith in the human race, which is why it's an excellent tale to read before composing a masterpiece of this magnitude.

KUDOS AND ALMOND JOYS! Thou hast sated my need for wanton violence.

Oh, and USE MY OC's! Two gods and one clinically insane girl.

*chuckle* Please? I would be so happy!

Oh, and UPDATE SOON, POR FAVOR!

_ *(cyh)*
CherryFlash chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Well.

Well.

That was, well.

Fucking brilliant.

I tend to dislike Sue-bashing stories because they're just as annoying as Mary Sues themselves, but this...oh my god. It's a good thing the General Populace of my Unfortunate Household was out tonight, or I'd be driven to the shrink for a tranquilizer for laughing. God...!

And the little comments (mostly the sexy-manbeast ones) are just. I don't know. "XD". Yeah.

XD

On my favorites.
missingkitsune chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
ew! guts! hehehe. yay more seu torture. hum! hey how about dragon munchies. the little guy may get very hungry after all he does hang around goku.

and once more into the jaws of destruction.

maybe the scriptures? i don't know i've gotten lost in all the fun.

keep it coming. .x