Reviews for Breaking the Music
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Nooooooo...I want moreeeeeeeee...T.T . This is An awesome story.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
This story was jumpy which made me a bit confused on what was going on sometimes, the end was anti-climatic, and there weren't as many references to Gaara's insanity days. But, this story was hilarious and the plot was good. Great job.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Neji's POV was amazing. It was nice to see a different perspective (his thoughts are hilarious).
*sniff* I want chicken alfredo for lunch...
wolfeclipse25 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
... I want to go to the Nara residence and see the deer. Even if I get peed on which will probably piss me off.
Nice cliffhanger.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
O.O
Wow, this was a crzy time in Gaara's life, wasn't it? Itachi was amazing though.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
I love it how Shikamaru just takes Temari while she's having a breakdown and Gaara and Kankuro are perfectly fine with that. And she's still there.
It'd be hilarious if Itachi sleeps in Temari's bed.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
*sigh* If only Itachi was like that in the anime... Naruto might be taken down for his actions, but his glory would forever be in our minds.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Hmmm, I bet Gaara called Shikamaru.
Speaking of which, if I understand correctly, Shikamaru was one of those kids that thought Gaara was weird and only started associating with him because of Kiba's letter. Slowly but surely, they're gonna get closer (if he's the one Gaara called).
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god, I nearly died when I was reading about the army of iDogs.
Kodan KooriOni chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
LOLOLOLOL. "I'm going to die of starvation because my mouth will be surrounded by FAT." Genius!
lovealllife94 chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
omfg that was awsom i am in love with this fic it was good mussyish and good at the same time you r one of the best fics iv read of all time i thank you for this wicked epic awsom story thank you
Battenburg507 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Gah! I love your story here, but I've just gotta point out that your scene changes are super confusing :S They need like, an extra empty line between the paragraphs or a long line to separate them or something because I keep getting very confused. Other than that, the story's great and I'm actually fighting off sleep to read as much as I can before I pass out - x
sublimeWaves chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
This is probabaly one of the best stories that i have read. It is truly amazing and i come back to read this over and over again. It actually made me laugh, which few fics due, so good job!
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Wow, you know I had noticed the whole 'tang' thing, but you were using it so consistently, I didn't give it much thought. Thanks for clearing that up!
rae2009 chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
pfft i loved this XD fav narugaa ever, for sure ;)