Reviews for Heroes
iris129 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I demand a sequel! Okay, so I don't demand it, but it would be awesome if you could make an epilouge. You know, if you want to. Anyways, this is going on my favorite's list.
Catty Vancouver chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I love the name of the law firm-Ashmore, Cabrera, and Ralph. I really love this story-I would love to see it continued, even though it has been a long time.
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Hey-I think I might have read the first chapter before, but just rediscovered it. What happened to Ax in this version, did he go back home?
SilverCaladan chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
This was a beautiful story. It took the characters in the book, and extrapolated from there. What if they weren't famous, what if they just wanted to be normal! and formed a beautiful story. I can completely imagine all of them falling apart like this, and eventually gathering themselves together. I personally liked Marco and Cassie's story the best, heh.

You have a wonderful grasp of grammar and spelling, not to mention your story-telling ability. You're a very good author, and I hope to see more fanfic out of you in the future, etcetc. :D
Catty Vancouver chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I really like this _ I notice I reviewed this about two years ago, but I think it was only one chapter then. I'm glad you finished it off, I like the ending.
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Wow...it was updated? Nice to see this unexpected resolution.
Llama Queen Katie chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
This is so going on my favs list. I think it's perfect where you ended it, and you don't need to make more chapters unless you want to. That was such a beautiful fic, and I loved it.
Llama Queen Katie chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
This is so beautiful so far! It keeps making me cry, then dry my eyes, and then cry again! I love this.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
The end? why this is so good you have to give us more, please dont leave us hanging like this, you're a really good writer.
lovelyseven chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
yay! You made another chapter! This is my most favourite story ever on the site, and once again, you've pulled off a sensational chapter. Yay!
SouthrnBelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Did I mention that I've been trying to find this fic for a while? (I read it a while back and LOVED it...and then couldn't find it again) This is one of my favorite stories on this site - EXCELLENT! :-)
critic chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
the masterpiece of animorph fanfics
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
A good read. I enjoyed it very much...interesting choice in having Jake die, but it works out. It's just as well, I suppose, since he seemed to have had the most trouble coping with being alive at the end anyway.
AniHope chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Wow. This is great! Definitely better than most of the fics out there. Please continue it!
lovelyseven chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Amazing! I know you originally said that the story would be two chapters, but is there any chance that there will be another installment? This is definately my favourite fic up here. It's like . . . literature, as opposed to . . . I dunno Harlquin romances or something. This is an original idea and I absolutely love it. I understand if you don't add any more, it's fantastic as it is. Let me know if you ever write a novel or something.

PS, I like the nod to the Animorphs TV show, even if it wasn't great.