Reviews for Age of Darkness
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
finish the story please it is really good
Gallantmon7196 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Update soon this is such a good story.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter!
darkofficer chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
great story please update
darkofficer chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
who finaly somebody who use kazu to bio digivolved i'm inpressed
Kamen Rider Hazaru chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Good chapter please update soon I wont to know what's going to happen in the fight between Holymon and Daemon.
Naito Writer chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
Good to see a fic that hasn't been updated for a while is stil going. It was one of the stories I've read before joining this site.

Good final battle with Doommon, wonder how the next one will turn out.
SG-Cynder chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
HOLYMON! Damn this story is so good I'm forced to stop reading it beecause it stopped...Can you plz continue Iit? It is such a great story
hoover456 chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
i hope you update soon i got to know how this ends
E.S. Simeon chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
Time for you to update! Hahaha! Ok, the story is well underway by now, so if you would just continue with the next part it'll be great!

Anyway, the only thing to comment on is the way the Tamer's looked at Takato. It just looked like that they think of him as a total enemy for one second and then the next they understand everything. Like maybe they could have been slower to develop what's going on with Takato instead?
Pandemonium Theory chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
holymon has a red sword and a black sword? hmm. doesnt strike me as holy but whatever, its your fic.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
This is great! i love it. keep going. Two fights leading to the finale!
ShadowJ51 chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Again, very nice. Rika's directing her fire in other directions because of her feelings... well done.

Please update soon. I have high expectations for this story. Don't disappoint me!
ShadowJ51 chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Interesting... your data-reprocessing field is similar in design to mine... except, if course, mine has no living digimon within it...

Very nice chapters. No problems at all. Please update soon!
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
update soon please! this is too good a story to delay!