Reviews for Wildly Inspired
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
I knew that Remus really didn't have that much trouble with the Shrieking Shack prank; obviously, none of the Marauders did.

And given what we read in DH, Lily didn't either.

But hey, it's always hilarious to beat up on someone who isn't allowed to fight back (nice to have a Headmaster cover up for you, isn't it?).
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aw that's cute and hilarious and I can't wait to read these!
trekker2002 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Very good. Keep 'em coming. I'm hooked.
FallenAngelFreddie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Incredible, I love your use of rhyme!

Simply funny, with all these theory kinds!

Some of them i've never heard

and some others, just obserd!

Either way, your poem's real funny!

I love the part with the little plot bunny.

Keep up your stuff, i'd love to read more

Tell ya one thing, this was so not a bore!

- FallenAngelFreddie
Katharina chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
That fic was really humourous. Whoever invented such a, a hair-brained theorie? Bellatrix a pink Pygmy-Puff? Snort, Hahahaha...
LuridPink chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I think I wet my pants from laughing! Bella as a Pygmy Puff? Just too funny! Her exchanges with Snape, her thoughts in the hutch, and then her reaction to her name... priceless!
LuridPink chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I read this and I'm not quite sure what to think. On one hand it is really funny-Ginny's over-the-top behavior, Snape's reactions and the parting shot at DM/GW. Personally I think the LP theory is just based on whining, but you've taken it to a comical level. thanks for sharing

And in case you're wondering I think H/Hr a wonderful ship. You're not going to poke fun at Harmony, are you?
Sami chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
After reading this, I can't decide if you're a delusional H/Hr shipper or just plain strange. 0.o On one hand it's funny, but on the other it sounds like like pissed off shipper wank. Which ship are you making fun of Choco or Harmony? Either way I was entertained.
snapehp chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
I'm still cleaning up the tea I spit out on my computer when reading this. I laughed the whole time! Wonderful job!
Verity Brown chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
This is very amusing. :) You might want to check the text again, though-it looks like you had a note to yourself to delete something, but missed it.
whathappenedtothebeat chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Eww! McGonagall... Dumbledore... *vomits* But it was well-written, for sure.
Long Lost Dream37 chapter 4 . 1/17/2007