Reviews for A minute to midnight
Burnzs chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I dig the prolouge
jeanette9a chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
I just wanna ask are you really ever gonna update?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
I'll be honest, this story has kind of deteriorated a bit. Sorry.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Ghost with a stick. That's hilarious!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
That was funny.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
The Fenton Bazooka joke was great.

I REALLY hope Sam and Tucker don't bite it. Or Ron, or Hermione, or Luna (because I like her).
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Curiouser and curiouser.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Mysterious. I shall have to explore this matter further.
little.tel chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
I was really disappointed with this. Danny has changed reality to keep his secret, there is no way he would just tell some people he had met recently, even if he did really really like them. He hasn't even told his parents and he knows they love him.
serin2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Sam introduced Danny as 'danny phantom' I don't really care if you were going to have him reveal his secret a couple of paragraphs later, you need to keep dailoge consistant with timelines and characters.

Sam wouldn't make a blatant mistake like that.

Ja ne,
Starburstia chapter 7 . 4/7/2010

I regret to inform you that you have fallen into a common story trap: the implausibility factor. (dun dun DUN!)

I mean, they would not just randomly invite three (bff coincidentially all from the same place) teens to england, with NO FUSS FROM THE PARENTS. AT ALL. or packing with teh intent of living there, then getting invited to a paranoid Order of the Pheonix in the middle of a war in the secretest secret base ever which all the crew of HP accept without question. Building a story is much better than just rushing the characters together out of freaking nowhere.

But otherwise, I'll keep reading tho. Just wanted you to know.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 15 . 7/21/2009

Ya should include Skulker, Walker, Clockwork, Dani, & Wulf.
Tracey p chapter 15 . 4/4/2009
grate story hope u right the rest
hetalian-system chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
wow people in the morning can do the craziest things!
hetalian-system chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
WOW HARRY RETURNING HAS A BIG IMPACT ON THE BURROW! ( IDK IF THATS WERE THEY ARE BUT YOU GET THE POINT! )