Reviews for A Soldier's Tear
F. Ed Knutson chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
The day before Memorial Day I'd stumbled upon a popluar 1830 song titled "A Soldier's Tear". An internet search places your story on my screen. I read it aloud, as I am a voice-actor, and almost shed a tear myself. I am an ex-marine.

Although I never experienced anything like this, I am very honored to have found this story. If you'd like, I can produce a simple audio production of this, somewhat like radio drama. I am also an actor, and can get someone to play Dean. No charge for this, however I would like to see you send this around the internet via emails, and you could put it on YouTube with Video Pics. May you have an honorable Memorial Day 2010. F. Ed Knutson of voiceopolis dot com.
TwihardNerd chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow that was amazing!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
beautiful
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow, that was just plain powerful. It spoke volumes about what kind of guy Dean is and why. Great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalmars chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh wow.

Amazing... seriously, i am speechless
Nilah chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was so beautifully done. Compellingly told. I loved it. One tear from Dean can say so much. I think you captured the essence of Dean.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This is great! I LOVE the Aunt Claire reference. I always thought that John had a sister.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Excellent.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Wow, that was powerful. Dean is the perfect soldier, even when showing his grief and loss, he sticks to his duty.

Also loved little Dean climbing into Sammy's crib, such a great moment.
kittsbud chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow, that was amazing. Sorry it took me so dang long to get my butt into gear and read it, chica! It was really worth the wait. See ya at the VS, although knowing you I won't hahaha! ;)
Robin chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow, dang. Fic never makes me cry, like never, but when little Dean crawled into Sammy's crib an' all? I teared up. Sniff. That was great!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
this was awesome...great job! it was a great tag to Everybody Loves a Clown, yet i like how you pulled in past occurances into the story. again, great job!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
My heart broke all over again for Dean, now understanding the significance of that single tear. Very evocative piece of writing that just adds more emotional depth to the opening episodes of season 2. Please, go write more... soon!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Nice look at Dean's POV during the first two episodes this year.

Well done!