Reviews for Sunburn
Cattiggular chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
fluffy and cute. im a little burnt right now so it was nice to read this

MissB8604 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Fae just seems so wonderful by the beach. For some reason, the beach fits her so well. Well done.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 6/1/2007

Heh-heh. I just noticed something. When I read this story there were 3 ads at the bottom of the page. Two were for Wicked, and the other said "Soothe Sunburned Skin". Haha. It made me laugh.
Kissman chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Cute adorable fluff that made me smile. You have the perfect balence of dialogue and description in this. very nice.
Asparaga chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Aww Fiyeraba fluff! I love it! Very cute and nice.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Aww, very very sweet OneShot. I Loved it.

The dialogue was awesome, and I specially liked the descriptions at the very beginning, and at the very end. I love you words and sentnces. This is wonderful. Great job!
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I loved it! So sweet!
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Aww. :)

The line about photosynthesis made me laugh out loud. You have such a great grasp of her effortless wit. And HUZZAH for fluff!

I think I'm off to read your other stories. I really can't understand it: why do Wicked fics get so few reviews? Sweet, well-written stories like this deserve a great deal more praise than they get. Harumph. *steps down from soap box*

Excellent job!

The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Aw! This was so sweet! Curse you for writing such great Fiyeraba fluff! I just can't resist!

'“Oh, no,” she said, catching a glimpse of it, “you’re not putting that on me. Mysterious green liquids have done quite enough for my skin, thank you.”'

- lol! Poor Elphie! Hee...yes, anything green must be fled from as soon as possible.

'She flinched as she always did when touched from behind, or touched suddenly at all.'

- I actually do that, too. Well, I don't really flinch...I'm just really jumpy when people come up from behind me.

And, of course, the entire last paragraph was so sweet! *squeals* I LOVED this oneshot! *Favorites story*
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
All hail the fluffy goodness. I loved this, Yero and Elphie at the beach is one of my favorite things, and the prospect of a first sunburn was an excellent idea. I loved how you described Elphie's "tan" and her reaction to the sunburn (the photosynthesis line was brilliant), I felt for her, I always forget how much that first really bad sunburn of the summer (the one i have to have to actually tan) hurts, but this year I remember very well as I was at Disneyland when I got it. Not fun. Anyway, lovely story, I love it muchly!
sparkofcreation chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. :)
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aw... This is so sweet and perfect! I love it!
Erikssecretlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2006