Reviews for At The Bottom of Everything
Lilly-Petals chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
aw! JATE! Real good fic! Definitly goin in my fav stories!
majit chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Hi Davis

I just realised that you have written a Lost one-shot. and it's brilliantly written. you have such an amazing talent. I love the simple writing style in this one, it was very fitting.

Okay my favorite parts:

"He’ll have someone publish it for him when he’s dead. Just for effect."

"He sits in his flat in London, and he writes songs and poems, mostly about her. He stops himself from relapsing with drugs, faintly remembering that quitting was a bitch."

Lots of love

Marit
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
aw this is sweet, apart from the fact that i hate jack. id never thought of what would happen afer theyd left the island, but it ws interesting to think...

x
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I loved that! It was very well written :D
Jaz chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I can't believe you've never written a lost fic before! That was amazing... i loved the jatey bits! Brill, well done!
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Yes you should definitely continue to write Lost stories. As long of course as you keep the Jate to a minimum as you did in this one. LOL. I liked how you told all of their stories. Putting little twists into some of their tales. Very well written and a great example of a one shot. Good job.

Ange x.
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Lol, it's possibly a Hilary-lives-in-Canada reference! Loved it. I hate that the daughter isn't Jin's, I love that he doesn't care. And Claire died, and I hate you, but I like that Aaron is with Charlie. I ESPECIALLY liked hte Locke part. Damn girl, you've made me want to get Lost oneshotting. And of course, even though you forgot to mention it, KAte and JAck live happily ever after in the end of this, and kiss about three seconds after you cut the scene. Right?

(Love the bright eyes, btw)
pickmysong -was Kate108 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
AW. MORE! NO ONESHOT!
chebelle chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh I loved it! Awesome oneshot! You should definitly write more of them, but please do NOT stop writing One tree hill stories:P I liked they way you wrote it, by describing everyones lives after the rescue. And it was good that not everyone got their happy ending! It's just not likely. I'm glad Kate and Jack did though.

So great jo with this one, and I'll be lookiing forward to reading more;)

Chebelle x
roseateglow chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I loved it! This feels almost like an epilogue of a book about the Lostaways. I love these little almost-vignettes!