Reviews for I Am Annie
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ugh, I remember that episode. I'd hoped that they'd make a sequel or something where Annie would return. That show always did push the limits, especially the emotional limit. The Superman one could do that too, now that I think about it, with how they killed off that one cop on screen. 90s cartoons were sooo much more deep and well written and overall more hardcore then the flaky stuff they come out with now-a-days. Thanks for the bit of nostalgia, it'd be great if YOU continued Annie's story since the cartoon can't anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
You really need to continue this!
Storyteller222 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh a same this character wasn't put in with the rest
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Is there a sequel? I love how this is written. I'm so glad that someone wrote something with Annie! I've had trouble finding anything with her, and now I've found something that's well-written, and I'm happy. Thank you!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Interesting idea that her Ego wasn't assimilated into Clayface's after all... Giving Clayface split personalities. He and Two-Face should play checkers together.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That. Was. Amazing. You are an awesome writer. That's all I can think of to say, except that this is SO going on my favorites list!

Thanks for the amazing read,

-M3
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow that was a neat story based on a episode of Batman. I really liked the Annie character, I just wish she did not have to sacrifice herself.

But there is still hope that she is actually real and has her own mind, memories and everything like a human and is not really clayface at all.

I think like the other reviewer said, you really should make a good sequel out of this that somehow whenever Clayface breaks free that Annie would be able to escape and see Robin again. I really would LOVE to see that!
Sean chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Good work. I really enjoyed this story.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Incredibly powerful from one of the best episodes of the TV series. Annie is Annie. A shame she didn't realize it sooner...

Bravo.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Dear Ker-plop

Very profound fanfic. Your character Annie is very complex and full of depth. Great work on her thought process and the emotions she feels.

It was emotional when she's lost with no memory (cause she doesn't have one) and Robin tries to help her and be her friend.

Her origin is shocking. She was spawned by Clayface. I suspect she's like a clone. a genetic sample, (that somehow) developed into a seperate person. I'm I right?

Even when Clayface merges with her; she is still a seperate person with her own thoughts and feelings, and when she figures that out, she will seperate from Clayface and find Robin.

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

You should make a sequel. Do you intend to? Please tell me.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
El Chompiras chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hello! Let me say that you did a perfect work here. Annie has to be my all time favorite DCAU character, and I am happy to see that I am not the only one who keeps admiring her after all this time. Hope one day you could ever work with her. Kudos!
cm27815 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I really like this story. I wish someone would do one that has Annie come back as flesh and blood and finding out Robin's secret-and by extension Batman's. That would be awesome.
Hand-gyded chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Really touching *sniff* Great job! :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really wish you or somebody would follow this up, maybe make Annie flesh and blood instead of clay come to life.
jim chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
that was one of the best storys i have ever herd. thanks for the read. good should be a writer. good job!