Reviews for Put Your Lights On
Classy Abigail chapter 1 . 7/19
It's an excellent story, you hush! I really liked that they fought, oddly enough. It felt more real to me than if they'd just been their sweet, sappy selves that most puzzleshippers seem to go for.
VioletSky93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This wasn't awful! Quite the opposite :) It's brilliant!
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was really great and sweet!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh, please do. This was a refreshing change of pace from the typical stories.
Dragon Girl Rowan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my goodness. This story was beautiful ;_; I loved every word. It's just... Yum. Its like dark chocolate. I could read it over and over again :) Perfect. And I don't even know why :L
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awww this was great :D awesome story!
Icecubey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I appreciate that this was fluffy without being completely unrealistic lol. Your self-deprecation at the end is totally undeserved
Saskie chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Never stop writing and it was not a horrible story. I enjoyed it )
Atsuma chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was not a terrible story. It was wonderfully written! It's perfect pacing and wording. One can really get a sense of the flow of their hectic lives without even going into too much detail. I'm going through a very similar situation with my partner right now, and this story was comforting in a way. It's very realistic, and you really pay attention to detail, when it comes to their expressions and body language. Great work! I really enjoyed it, and thanks!
Elizabeth Price chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
It was not awful, I really enjoyed the raw emotions in it.

Good job. :]
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this was not an awful story, stop fishing for review ;P

though i do have to say that the rating is probably a bit too high.
BlackMagicBlade chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I must disagree with your final comment on this story, as well as the opening one. This story was very good in my opinion and the ending was wonderful. I like stories like this and I wish you could see it through my eyes because to me it was a wonderful story. : )
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I thought it was cute and adorable and you should be proud of it.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really enjoyed reading this - it definitely WASN'T horrible.
Kyuubi-kun XD chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
cute and lol at the thought of Grandpabeachesbikinis lol