Reviews for Put Your Lights On
VioletSky93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This wasn't awful! Quite the opposite :) It's brilliant!
ValeryaPotter chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was really great and sweet!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh, please do. This was a refreshing change of pace from the typical stories.
Dragon Girl Rowan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my goodness. This story was beautiful ;_; I loved every word. It's just... Yum. Its like dark chocolate. I could read it over and over again :) Perfect. And I don't even know why :L
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awww this was great :D awesome story!
Icecubey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I appreciate that this was fluffy without being completely unrealistic lol. Your self-deprecation at the end is totally undeserved
Saskie chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Never stop writing and it was not a horrible story. I enjoyed it )
Atsuma chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was not a terrible story. It was wonderfully written! It's perfect pacing and wording. One can really get a sense of the flow of their hectic lives without even going into too much detail. I'm going through a very similar situation with my partner right now, and this story was comforting in a way. It's very realistic, and you really pay attention to detail, when it comes to their expressions and body language. Great work! I really enjoyed it, and thanks!
T.S. Hills chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
It was not awful, I really enjoyed the raw emotions in it.

Good job. :]
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this was not an awful story, stop fishing for review ;P

though i do have to say that the rating is probably a bit too high.
BlackMagicBlade chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I must disagree with your final comment on this story, as well as the opening one. This story was very good in my opinion and the ending was wonderful. I like stories like this and I wish you could see it through my eyes because to me it was a wonderful story. : )
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I thought it was cute and adorable and you should be proud of it.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really enjoyed reading this - it definitely WASN'T horrible.
Kyuubi-kun XD chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
cute and lol at the thought of Grandpabeachesbikinis lol
Jimjamsam chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This wasnt rubbish! I thoroughly enjoyed it! (suffering from mild insomnia myself) I could relate alot to stress, I thought it was great, you are very talented!

Madame Feu Cheveux