Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
Hmmm it's so hard to explain the way this fantastic!I can say it's alot changed.I feel bad for Erik cause he would have hipocrist for a wife...She couldn't keep her promises...Poor Erik :( This book has nothing to do with original...In original book Erik is so different...This fanfiction gave me bouquet from feelings like original book and legend!But here is miss something...You had to follow original book!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3 :)
LegalPrimaDonna chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
What a surprise this morning! Thank you for returning to your story. It is simply too good not to finish! LPD
VeroniqueClaire chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
A lovely lead up - looking forward to see how this story turns out!
Phantom's Mistress chapter 11 . 1/24/2007
I love it you must continue!
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
Wow. This is actually really good. Please update.
megumisakura chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
update!

update!

please!1
RipperBlackstaff chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
That's a very good story, but I think the chapters are too short for the slow rythmn you set. You give basically nothing to chew to your readers.

Don't take it bad, because it's really a good story with a good style.
LegalPrimaDonna chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
Where are all the Leroux lovers out there? They should be droolilng over this story. Perhaps your Erik has become a bit too human for them, but I love him. Don't keep us waiting!
killinjoke chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
The way you've written everything is just perfect. The last few chapters have evoked quite a bit of emotion from me. The dialogue in particular is just wonderfully in character.
megumisakura chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
beautiful!

just beautifu!

please dont let christine leave erik

please.

please update.
megumisakura chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
i love this chapter!

please update!
VeroniqueClaire chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
I'm flummoxed that this story doesn't have more reviews - call it the curse of mature writing, the kiddies just don't flood it with squeals. :-) All that aside, a nice take on Leroux and pretty true characterizations. Looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers!
Maat chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
O so Leroux! Your characterization is spot on, this is so chilling!
Whisper of the Winds chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
I like that, the way you write it, you make Christine have trouble with her decision. I've seen a lot of people make the decision seem far mroe simple than it really is, and I haven't read many PhanPhictions where the author realizes that Christine would miss both Erik and Raoul, but in two completely different ways.