Reviews for Saving Time
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 7/27
Omgoodness. I know it been a long while since u update this did but do u plan on ever finishing it?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 7/27
So good
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 7/27
Mamoru and usagi arguing is so adorable
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 7/27
Aww
Princesakarlita411 chapter 13 . 7/27
Oh my
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 7/27
Omgoodness
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 7/27
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I almost didn't bother reading this because of the fact that you actually wrote 'Sailormoon' in the summary and I took that as a sign that this story would be FULL of mistakes. I'm glad I did give it a chance though because it is extremely difficult to find a Sailor Moon fic that appeals to people over 12. I think out of all the SM stories I've looked up in hopes of finding something readable this one has to be my second favorite.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
I love your story this is the 10000 time that I Read it *-* Please I want so much to know How finish **
camara chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
When are you finishing this story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Hiiii! I just read the entire story in one sit-in and I just find out it's NOT FINISHED! Right on the best part! Please please please finish it! I'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I love your story ** I Read it 1.00000000000 v.
IT IS BEAUTIFUL
PPEACE THE NEXT **
BunnySmallLady chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Wow this story is so beautiful i love It I cant wait for The Next charachter
Ahnika chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I love these! I hope the next one will be out soon, I'm absolutely obsessed!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
yeeeeaaaaaah I have to say FVCK past Usagi she's such a bitch I mean being jealous of yourself what the fu-that doesn't even fvcking make sense. I mean I know Usa used to be like that but I really worry about her counterparts mental state of mind...seriously wtf.