Reviews for He Used To Wait
piercingemeralds2 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
why doesn't he wait anymore? that's not like him. he never gives up on her. you should write an ending where he explains why and she says she misses him and they kiss or something. make it less bitter-sweet.
angharad xoxo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
good story, not sure which ending i like better, they're both good :D
reviewer-only chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like it...I really like it...:)
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love this story, it touches me so much :(

Muaha. You are a fantastic author! :D
thewobbler chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh my... it's so... so... sad.. but sweet.. and romantic... and everything! I love it!
nine miles to go chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
aw, lol. i get it :D that was cute
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
break my HEART this was so sad and beautiful!
Monday the 14th chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
It's nice, but I don't know what to make of it...maybe because I'm tired...it was cool to read.
lily chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
i read this before falling asleep and it turns out i cried myself to sleep. i woke up in the morning with my pillow all wet and salty. your story was very good and very sad. i like the 2nd ending better though.
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
I'm not entirely positive which ending I liked better, but I think I'll go with this one, since it leaves room for some hope. ]
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Aw. That was beautiful, but it really sad. That made me cry. \ )
x0xdreamergurlx0x chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
personally, i like the first ending better because i am the "angsty" type but i still like both endings! i luv your work can't wait to see more!
scowlingpixie chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Oh wow. The first story (though I'm partially embarassed to admit), made my mascara start to run but it was great to read the whole thing again, and then get a small spark of hope. As for which was better... the first one had more of an affect on me, but the classic happy(ish) ending is always good to read. Brilliant story. I loved it.
KingKhan chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Loved the story and loved both endings!
Melda-Egleriel chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Sad ending, but I think I liked the second one better. Good work, even if it was a little sad. Good storyline and character growth on Lily's part. -Egleriel
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »