Reviews for A Garden of Our Own
Dragon'sHost chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
A beautiful conclusion. I must admit that the Saleh/Eirika supports and ending intrigued me too! So finding a tribute that in here was a treat (though I agree - Seth/Eirika is my main love). A wonderful depiction of grief, and the process of moving on. Loved every word.
Dragon'sHost chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
This was heartfelt and breathtaking. I loved how you portrayed Cormag and Tana's interactions, and all of their other friendships too. My heart hurts. This is just gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
My soul is breaking apart. You did all of the characters such justice, and you've reignited my love for all these wonderful people. Fantastic fic.
Servantproto chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
There isn't much I can say. A damned beautiful tear jerking read.
sadal suud chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I read this fic a long time ago, and it's stayed with me. I figured I ought to come back and review just to be polite, but honestly, I don't think there's anything I can say that hasn't already been said here, and besides, I don't think I'd have the words for it anyway. "Lovely" and "human" and "poignant" don't really seem to cut it. Just... This is, without a doubt, my personal favorite fic in the entire section. Everything that went down in these three chapters has been my head canon ever since I read it. They're absolutely breathtaking masterpieces, and I want to thank you for posting them.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Romantic and Tragic, Ephraim loved Myrrh so much he stayed loyal to her his entire life. Ephraim/Mrrh fiction is always a great find.
Sara Jaye chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I just realized I never gave this fic a proper review! Time to correct that.

Anyway, this was...amazing, really. So gripping, I love the way you wrote the passing of time and how it changed people and relationships and just...everything.
Full Force chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'm tearing up a little right now, literally. That was lovely, and deep...It brings, what I think to be one of the greatest FE games and characters, to a whole new level, rendering them even more believable and personal than ever before. You've done a beautiful job, I'm off to read the last 2 chapters.
animedynasty chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh...is that a piece of dust in my eye? ...I'm going to say this upfront: I dearly love the Ephraim/Tana pairing.

But... I don't think that I can keep on reading any farther than the second chapter. Frankly, I'm amazed that I didn't stop reading halfway through the first chapter. It's just that... everything seems so *wrong*.

I've read plenty of stories with fluff and happy endings (although there may be temporarily sad moments), but the concepts of a long, passionate, and futile love (at least in the Odyssey, Odysseus eventually came back) and that of one person watching all of her friends eventually dying out... they really hurt.

Simply amazing story.
DarkenedSakura chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
This was utterly gorgeous. And at first I was surprised that I was so absorbed into it, because normally I don't go for...how to say. Description and flowery prose? Except that yours isn't like that, and it just balances everything and the description isn't superfluous. I tend to skim over description, but I didn't skim here. 8D;

Anyway, rambling aside. The second one's my favorite, probably because of my Cormag/Tana bias, but they were all written very well. Great job, and faving. :D
Sabishi Tomo chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I really liked chapter 2. I didn't like Innes' characterization, however. It's not that it was unrealistic, but I just imagined him differently somehow... My dislike for Innes with L'Arachel may have carried into that a little bit . I loved that first part, with Tana and her mother. In fact, the first half of the chapter was really brilliant. Quite depressing though.
kittykatloren chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Wow. Those are beautiful. You have real talent - you explore each pairing, each scene, and capture it all smoothly and with lots of emotion. I loved this.
Fiona chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love the parallels within and between each story - especially the contrast between Ephraim and Eirika in this chapter. I found it quite moving...teared up a little too :P
piratelore chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
You have no idea how much fun I had reading this. I've never thought too much about the ending Ephraim had with Myrrh, or Tana and Cormag's, but I still loved reading those two chapters. Although seperate stories, I can see how you put them together, hints of each chapter in others.

I love how you portray these relationships (especially in The Winter of Our Discontent). It's great to see how their histories affect them so far into the future, and how every little thing gradually bring them together over time. Subtle, I'd like to say
Wii Master chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Well, I clicked into this fic, almost by accident. I misread the first line as Ephidel/Myrrh, and as you might imagine, that intriqued me just a little bit. I was somewhat dissapointed to find out it was Ephraim/Myrrh, but not too much, due to the fact that it is an interesting pairing. So, I read on... and I must say- Wow.

Your plot is superb, and you weave the events of the story into intricate circles that are beleiveable, quite frankly, beyond belief. When I think of post-game Sacred Stones, this story is always going to come to mind. You did a fantastic job with the entire thing, but the second chapter, The Winter of Our Discontent, was by far the best. I am usually not a big fan of Sacred Stones fics, much less Cormag, but I feel as if I know the character now. I also must compliment you on not having "angsty" angst. It was more of a tragedy than "woeisme" First angst fic I've ever liked. You use the language like an artist uses a paint brush. Congrats on a Grade A fic. 10/10

~Wii Master