Reviews for Breaking The Ice
milktea5 chapter 1 . 2/7
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE JUPITER
AND I LOVE THE JUPITER/NEPH.
i love the senshi/shitennou. hahaha
i love when the senshi met, and shock looking at one another
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
rofl
And the winner is… REI! HAHAHAHA
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
haha that was fabulous xDDDD Thank you for this
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hahhaahahahaha i could have used more details but i will settle for laughing mu ass off at this
JPandS chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
So good. The ending had me dying with laughter. Loved it!
angeljme chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
oh yeah! aruba!

i love stories of re-incarnated generals... they're so witty and immature at the same time. love this story
inori chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
love love your fic :D

is there a chance for a sequel? haha

exp. love makoXneph's moments, they're just sooo adorable together XD
YukinaCross chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome story! I loved it please make more shittenou x senshi stories if you can. That'd be great!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh god...I so wish this weren't a one shot, it would be great in four or five chapters.
Utterly hilarious
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
She did it! She did it! Rei did it!

Great grammar and spelling, and I can imagine the newlywed's faces when they come home
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow! I totally loved this story!
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Made me laugh. Well done!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Back in the reception hall, two men were looking like they were developing enormous headaches. All hell was breaking loose nearby, the senshi were bombed off their asses, and yet they'd decided to go into battle anyway. How fun.

"We can't just let them go and get killed…"

"Why not?" Kunzite pinched the bridge of his nose. "At least this time it wouldn't be our fault."

I was already smiling through all the fic, but this part here made me ROFLOL sooo hard! I loved the concept of this! How the plot change their characters from hateful and vengenful to crazy and hilarious fun group.

I simply loved it too much!
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
oh that was awesome! I love the relationships between all the characters -especially how close the senshi are. It was relly cool seeing how you got everyone over their nad first impressions too -relationships have their ups and downs and you really gave everyone more depth doing it this way. this ones going in my favs for sure :)
MoonDrops22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
What a great story, I'm always looking for a great fic with both the Senshi and the Shitennou together, so I'm really happy I found your story.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »