Reviews for WTMCO: When The Mask Comes Off
Pretty good.
Josephine chapter 27 . 6/12
NOOOOO I WANT CHAPTER 26 AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH PLS POST ITTTTT
Twowingsforever chapter 25 . 1/27
Ur story is so well written I wish this was real! (canon)
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
I LOVE IT!
This is my favourite chapter yet!
Great job!
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 17 . 11/20/2016
... there is still a LOT of spelling mistakes, I still love it!
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
There have been many, Many, MANY spelling mistakes in this chapter
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Love it so far?! Can't wait to continue!
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Did you mean admiral Zhao, instead of admiral Sho? (Because if your trying to go as close as possible to cannon... you got the name wrong)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
I was reading and I suddenly realised I was breathing deeply and my heart was raving. That was such an amazing chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Soooooooo heart warming
knigtingale chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
a keep it loke this its adorable i love it
neverknowme chapter 33 . 8/8/2016
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME!
Bjcomc chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Hi bj here
OK so this chapter took care of how strange and weird it's to be kissing a masked man and how zuko must feel like kissing katara seeing as she's supposed to be his enemy.
Bjcomc chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Emm author-chan while I respect your writing, I do think zuko is ooc and as for katara yeah I guess maybe she could actually think of kissing zuko(masked man) but with caution seeing she's know to be the rational one in the gang sometimes, keyword *sonerimes*
Tbh I think the whole love thing is rushed although I love the cliff scene yeah. I will keep on reading to know how it ends
Secret.Identities chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Okay, first, if you're referring to they man who took Zuko's mission to capture the avatar as his own, his name is Admiral Zhao, not General Sho. Sounds pretty similar, but Zhao's the correct spelling according to the end credits. And he's not a general. He was a newly promoted commander at the beginning of the series, then he became an admiral while still in Book 1.
Secondly, Zuko's a firebender and Katara's a waterbender. He rises with the sun (literally), she's in tune with the moon. If anything, Zuko's the morning person here.
Sorry, you've probably been told this before. And it's been 10 years since you wrote the story. XD
Anyways, enjoying the story!
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »