Reviews for WTMCO: When The Mask Comes Off
I won't give up by
Princesszuko chapter 31 . 3/17
Little mix by DNA
princesszuko chapter 28 . 3/17
U should listen to the song confetti
sinfullyseen chapter 15 . 2/22
why do you always like to put us in a cliff? damn. if i didn't know this story is completed. i would lovingly strangle you in every chapter.
SammuriKitty chapter 29 . 1/24
You know, I honestly like this story, I really do. But everytime I stop and use my brain I just go, "Wait...this all happened in less then a week?" There's no freaking way either of them would just throw away all of their character motivations and personality and just stop and fall in love in less then a week. If maybe he had to take care of her for like ...a month? I would buy them liking each other. Not love, but affection, sure. It would certainly make a good conflict when she finds out who he is. But as it stands it's WAY too rushed. Otherwise, bravo.
firedragongirl chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
This was a beautiful fic, and I'm so glad I was able to come across and read this!
Molly chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Thank you so much for your story and I got a HUGE smile when you mentioned nightwish and Tatu I LOVE those bands and thank you again
sherlock-holmes-fangirl101 chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
It has been an absolute pleasure reading this, I loved every moment. I am astounded at how great your writing is, as I am with most writers on this website. I love how you've captured the characters and I love the whole storyline in its entirety. Congratulations on a fantastic piece of work.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
damn! u dont know how bad i want this story becme a real one!
i dont watch avatar till the end, bcz i know zuko didnt end up with katara, sigh.. everytme i read zutra fic, i still completly upset they didnt make it zutara, booooo, big dissapointed!
zutara is the best pairing that i ever seen!

ohh, im sorry i grumph too much, its just when i read ur fic, its remember me how bad i ship this pairing and i can imagine how beautifull avatar story become if they become a real couple in the end!
wonderfull story btw :D

FIREXWATER is ROCK!
catzlovecheeze chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
Iroh is adorable! He's the best lol xD
catzlovecheeze chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
Yes, zukos hair gets hotter as the series goes on! Ikr?
This is so well written! I love it! Thank you for writting it!
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I love fanfiction and my favorite part about it is you can make the characters do and say whatever the hell you want and nobody can say damn thing about it. I love the story so far and I can't wait to read more.
Dragon
MayGirl85 chapter 32 . 6/19/2013
Nice story.
MayGirl85 chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
Ouchies.
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Iroh. Ever the consummate charmer.