Reviews for Taken By Surprise : Axel and Gena
ThirteenStrikes chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Interesting... Look, I don't know if you're still into writing Crazy Taxi fanfics...but this is a nice story. Hope you'll continue it someday...
WOWMOM chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
... nice story! i mean you make gena sound like a total bitch! but i dont understand how the #$ $! Axel and Gena would get together. Write more!
Reggid chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Great story! I certainly love Gena and I always used her as my taxi driver wheneve I played Crazy Taxi 1, 2, and 3. I use other characters, but Gena and Cinnamon are favorite! I hope to see more!
Gaia chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Ok, um, it's been 4 years and im startin 2 think u just abandoned this story. And it's a good fic, too so u should continue.
Sky chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
More more! I want more! *stamps feet and throws tantrum* seriously though, you should write more.
November chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
i like ur story, its good, u should definitely keep on going, but i just have a qustion for you or anyone who's nice enough to answer: HOW DO YOU SEND STORIES TO ? You see, i'm a complete dunce, either that or it's my computer but when I click send, this "New Message" things comes up and i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TYPE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS RECIPIENT'S NAME! :(
I tried putting in but i don't think that's where you're supposed 2 send it cuz it doesn't work. i've been trying to do this for a while but i finally decided to just swallow my pride and just ask someone! So will someone please, please, please be so kind as to tell me what to do! *gets down on one knee*
As you can see, I have not an ounce of pride left. i'm beggin here. S if you're a REALLY nice person please IM me: keanusgrl13 is my screenname. thank you for ur time.
November chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Misty chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Nicely done you dont see a lot of fics like this
Low-Emissions chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Interesting and descriptive... I like it!
CherryMikoGal chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Hey dude! Nice story! It totally rox! Keep it up man! And please COntinue! I love it! I mean, Axel is just cute and Genna is hot in Crazy TAxi the game.

They look so darn cute with each other! _ keep writing please! Aligato! thanx!

-CherryMikoGal
Josh-e chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Cool fic, please write more.
chris chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
i want more this is a good story.
sara chapter 2 . 7/14/2002
Good story. :) Cute
IANNE chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Cool fic! Hope to read another chapter about Axel and Gena! They look good together. Keep up the good work. c",)
Orichalcon chapter 2 . 12/4/2001
if any characters in Crazy Taxi deserve to be in a romance fic, it's Gena and Axel. Call me a sucker for odd pairings(coughBlankandMakotocough coughZellandSeifercough), but I LOVE this fic! Please continue?