Reviews for Selfish
Edward left me here chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
love it!
GODSLOVE chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG. That was beautiful. I felt Edward's pain. I was actually listening to My Immortal by Evanescence when I was reading this and the song (maybe not the lyrics(I actually don't know the lyrics that much) but the tune) just went with this. You are totally gifted and I have no idea why you thought this sucked.

-Brittany
silly bj chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I love your sensitivity - Edward's anguish, and sense of humor - A/N: italic key?:}.

What classes are you taking at University?

Thanks for your time & talent...must read more.
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, will I ever get sick of saying how much I love your stories. Probably only when you stop writing them. So DON'T stop!

Please.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Beautiful! And it holds so much feeling! I almost felt his frusrtation! You are brilliant!
DQRC chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
It's beautiful. Wonderfully written and it hits all the spots. Perfect, well done.
callistana chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Loved it. Edward in fanfiction sometimes isn't conflicted enough, so it's nice to see one full of Edward being all angsty. :)
Livy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow. the way you described Edward sitting at the piano drenched in moonlight...I had the perfect haunting visual. This was amazing.
Shanya-hp chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
great!
GalaxiesAblaze chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Absolutely amazing.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I find that people are the most frightened to show the stuff that is either the most important to them or the best written. This fic is... Well, amazing is a little bit of an understatement. It shows a depth to Edward, an understanding of his character, tha most fics lack. Well done.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I'm probably the 53rd person to say this, but, you thought this sucked? :O That is the most false statement that anyone could say about it! :)

I loved the idea, how Edward was putting out his frustration and thoughts on his piano. And you painted such a vivid picture in my mind, and I got lost inside his character. I love how authors can do that, so thank you.

Plus, you wrote his character so well, what with his overthinking and becoming so frustrated-it was phenomenal. It was almost as if I was reading out of one of the books! :D

Haha, I have some stains on my book too. Yay! I'm not alone! 8)
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
No, your stories could never freak me out enough that I wouldn't leave a review. Amazing work.
okaie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh my... you think this sucked? Haha. Well that makes me feel good about my own writing... because if this is what you consider sucky... well... I think you've gotten the idea from the 50 reviews before mine. :)

I love how you incorporated the quotes throughout, so your love affair with the italics is greatly welcomed.

The way you had Edward's music as a way to represent his emotions was very nice; now, if only I could hear it myself, though I can imagine it. Maddeningly slow at first, but when it picks up, become fast and furious, maybe lots of staccato notes, and it's not free-flowing, rather, it's controlled. But still, somehow, I imagine it roaming. Then he becomes upset, without knowing what he can do, and at that same time, so does his music. Muddled, I think might be a proper word for it, to me at least.

Great job!