Reviews for Selfish
Writer in the Meadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow.

And you thought this sucked?

I feel like a pathetic wanna be writer compared to this. Honestly, that was great. Like really. You honestly thought it sucked? I can't fathom that..

Seriously, it fit Edward like a glove.

Very, VERY nice job..

:]
Mysti chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I did like it quite a bit. I've read a lot of Edward's point of view and this one actually helped me make sense of him. I've always been closer to Bella's side of the argument trying to understand why Edward was so adamant about this, but even though I don't see any new reasons for him wanting to keep her human, I can understand the existing reasons better. Thanks. Oh, and I did catch one typo.

"But, as ridiculous as it may of sounded, that wasn’t what really concerned him…it was numerous things, actually."

Instead of being "may of", it's "may have" or "may've".

Great job.
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Kirah: Seeing as you wrote this a fairly long time ago and probably got all kinds of positive comments about it, there's not much else for us to say.

Ruth: But! We wanted to add something anyways.

Kirah: The italics button was /our/ lover first (nevermind that it won't work in reviews, and we miss it /terribly/, believe us, hence the slash marks)...

Ruth: So you can't have it. Nyeh.
SilverMoonArcher chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Very sad and cute.
76-trombones chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You have a wonderful grasp of Edward's character - both the once-human and vampire sides of his personality. Simply marvelous. Keep up the good work.
Krista chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I really think that this small story gives people a pretty good look into Edward's mind. How he feels. How he copes. I loved it.
ReadingOBSESSER chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
'And yes, the italics button and I are having a love affair! XD'

Just for that line, you are my hero.

You *points to author* are in my favorite Authors list.
dancedance4evr chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
that was FABULOUS! i was reading this and listening to all i ask of you from the phantom of the opera soundtrack, and i almost cried! *sniff sniff*

this is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. thank you for posting it!
EmiieRoxs chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
oh my goodness! i absolutely loved it! i'mma twilight fan too. and same with new moon! and i certainly can't WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK! Eclipse! i was able to read a segment of it from the new edition New Moon book with the sneak preview and i'm lovin it! outta curiousity, two questions. do u like jacob better or edward better? and if u chose, would u be vampire of werewolf? anyways, this was a good oneshot. loved it! ~Em
RofS chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
What is Vegemite? Okay, anyway, this story isn't as bad as you seem to think it is. I don't like it nearly as much as I like some of your other works, but this is still very good - you have better ideas than I do!
OoZolaoO chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
You thought it sucked? And you wrote it? That's ridiculous.

It's great for a oneshot and I love the music addition weaving through it.

Say hi to the italics button for me! XD

~Zola
Lorena chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That. is. GORGEOUS. That is amazing!
Blahboredom123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
oh exclamation points gonna be mad *sing song voice*
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
that was really good what are you talking about omg that was so good kind of masochistic but thats edward for you i suppose
Bangle Meister chapter 1 . 4/15/2007