Reviews for Selfish
loveatfirstsite2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
You really shouldnt be afraid to post things on fanfic...you have a wonderful talent and should share it with the world!

I loved it! Very nice description and great job incorporating the quotes and thoughts from the book into the chapter!

-loveatfirstsite2-
Silviael chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
How could you think this sucked? It's brilliant.

And I know what you mean: I had to retire my hardcover of Twilight and get the paperback, because my first 100 pages were falling out. Ahaha. It's... well-loved.

You're having an affair with the italics button? Cool. As long as I get the underscore.
ANaughtyMouse-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You thought it sucked? nonsense! It's absolutly stunning. I love your work, I really hope you see how great you are. Awsome use of quotes btw. *goes off to read more*

-ANaughtyMouse-chan
kasey07 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Wow, I have no other words to describe it. Sorry I can't leave you a more detailed review but I'm very tired and lazy. I love the depth of Edward's thoughts towards changing Bella tho. Amazing.
Hopeless4U chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really like it! YOu've captured Edwards anger beautifuly. I wish you would have gone on to when he is with Bella later that morning when she is waking up. That would have been amazing.
wendilyn chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I'm glad you posted it cause it's one nice bit of Edward angst, and so like him. You shouldn't be worried about sucking, cause from what I've read of yours, your "sucking" is equal to other people's best work. It didn't suck. :)
cnohero chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Ya know I think this is my favorite piece written about Edwards internal struggle about changing Bella. It is incredibly thoughtful, and very well written. I love it!
Daimios chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I absolutely love the dramatic effect in the beginning: he was furious, desperate, intoxicated...you can see the crystal-clear correlation between every quote, every feeling. And if the music doesn't end-if he doesn't fight-it will be immortalized. He can't let that happen. The irony is that HE is the one playing the piano...he's creating his own problems. Like he said, the barriers were all of his own making; eventually, they will fall. But how much time will Edward lose before they do?

I especially like the quote; I hadn't heard of it before. And the quote is certainly true, in Edward's case. By being selfish, he's controlling Bella's life: he's asking her to live the way HE wishes it. Normal, human. And I see why you quoted from Twilight; the impasse is intense, and this shows the side we haven't seen. As always, this was beautifully composed. Thrilling. Edward. Especially while I listen to Gypsy Rhapsody by Bond :P.

The description of how sinister his countenance looked juxtaposed to the moonlight, was particularly intriguing. It connotes that Edward, in the throes of this rage, is dangerous. Dangerous, he cannot be stopped, he cannot be deterred. Reason will not reach him.
ae1992 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This does not suck.

Not at all.

You are a fantastic writer.

I wish I had half the skill that you posses.

Marie Grace chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I really loved this! it seems like something that would actually happen, and it seems like the sort of thoughts that would be going on in Edward's head. well done.
f danielle chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That was beautiful.
forevermagik chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was very well done! All the angst and inner turmoil was very realistic. You did a good job on this!
bookworm070190 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
wow that was deep
zygomatic chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love this story SO much. You got Edward's character perfect, not something I've seen a lot of in fanfiction. It's awesome. )
lightpollutionx chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Edward's so sweet. I've always loved [even though at times it makes me furiously angry] the fact that Edward cares too much for Bella to actually change her, even though deep down, some part of him wants to.

I love your stories :]

You and the italic button get along famously, no worries.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »