Reviews for Loss
Anil Pheonix chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
just so you know, japanese don't understand sarcasm. You understand things by tone and context so it doesnt exist in japanese. interesting.
KinomotoAngel818 chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
i must say this is d most...hmm words can't even describe how this story is to me u've done a remarkable job n to b honest if people have told u that the ending is weak or the story needs to b improved forget them this story is fine jus the way it is when reading it i felt as though i'd watch a movie n most of the parts i was caught of guard n surprised when readin this story cj i felt exactly how d characters felt within each detail of their emotion n the ending was touchin. u truly r an inuyasha fan ur stories r far off better than my two i've wrote lol
weiry123 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
this is to sad and im crying. . . this is my 2nd time reading this story
Icefeather of ThunderClan chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
Great story!

Happy, sad, confusing, but good! )

Keep on writing! ) X3
Annie Dolnar chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Ahahahahaha! The demon's names- one big fucker and one big bastard XD love it.

The chapter was scary. If Kagome dies in this next chapter (or in any other chapter), i'm punching my pillow.
Faryn Katz chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
Wow, for a moment there I thought that fic would break my heart!I'm glad they got a happy ending though! Thanks for the great read- I very much enjoyed it CJ!

-Faryn
Roni-chan chapter 19 . 8/25/2008
Well, I read this a long time ago when no re-writes were available, and I have to say now I'm totally confused. You just come up with things that simply can't be explained at a time, it is always really fast with the plot, I personally have the feeling that I don't have time to believe. The story itself, the idea is really-really good, but you go way too fast, in my opinion. And I really didn't get the first ending. How did Sesshoumaru save Kagome and Jaken, and Kagome's baby without InuYasha knowing? And why did you leave out the part when Kagome and InuYasha goes back and finds Shippo? That is definitely important, is it not? I don't think I was the only one waiting for that part since Shippo ran off calling Kagome and InuYasha what he called them...

but anyway, you write really well, and I like your story, it's jut a bit... huh, messed up :D

yours,

Roni-chan
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ha! there...now I got 100! LOL
crimsondawn chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
i first thought they were in japanese (the names) but then i looked at them backwards! those are MEAN names!
TheFatAlchemist chapter 19 . 12/1/2007
i have read The Search several times now, and almost in every chapter you mentioned this story. i thought i would look at it, and I AM GLAD I DID! this story actually made me CRY! omg this is a very good story! Hope to see even more good writing in the next ch of "Mr mom Yokai!
Sesshoumarusmate214 chapter 16 . 10/2/2007
so apparently, shippo didnt get the jewel thus the underground never existed, in inuyasha and kagome's eyes. thus sessho ended up killing naraku and saving everyone, and still kept his promis to keep kagome alive, that's why inuyasha never got bound to the tree again. and shippo followed inuyasha to the village thus not being about to discover the jewel. i hope i got that right? kinda confusing, but cool.
Sesshoumarusmate214 chapter 14 . 10/2/2007
OH MY GOD! Chapter 14 is so romantic. Oh I shed tears during the date they had. Oh how romantic you made Inuyasha out to be. Good job.
Through the Silence chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
One, this story is amazing and sad. And there are moments when I love you and moments when I hate you. Personally I think that is whats required to be a good writer.

BTW- I just finished crying I was laughing so hard. I read all the reviews that Sango the Youkai Slayer aka Psycho-Sango left you. Wow! Lol. Kind of scary.
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Wow... O.O That was GREAT! I feel sorry for Sango and Miroku, but I guess they were happy too in the end, right? They were together after all, and Shippou got back to normal, I think? The story was great! Make more stories and update soon!
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 16 . 6/19/2007
I luv it. Every single sentence, evry single word, every single characterization. All of it was true and to the point. And not like the badfics and GODHELPUS smutfics I see every day on this site.

I remember reading this ages ago...I don't think I reviewed it cuz of how great this was.

Now, I can finally put my stress to rest. Thank you for writing this piece of justice and hope in the badly wounded Inuyasha section.

Writers like us are gonna need that hope.

Yideungbyung Kim