Reviews for Dare to Date
Bunnyfire chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
YAYA EPIC I was just about to burst into tears idk if from the romance or the upsetting parts or the music I'm listening to amazing! :').
softdreamer chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
good story, seemed a little rushed at the end but good
Una chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I LOVE it! 5 stars
Stella chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Lol. I can't believe you managed to fit "I will pay for the expenses for your plastic surgery" into a first date. Talented.
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
so sweet! really cute!
Asurahaya020 chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Screw MEDICAL bills? Whatever happened to her background?

Anyways, I really thought, at first, that since this was AU, I wouldn't like it. But it really turned out to be amusing and very nice... though the I do find the story a bit cheesy...
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
I don't know how I missed the 2nd and 3rd chapter updates since I first read this...hmm. Oh well, I'm glad I found it again! Great job! A few errors gramatically but great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
normally i don't care for high school fics but this was pretty cute! straightforward and fluffy and sano was such the gentleman!
OniNoKo chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed reading it. Of course, the end of your story was perfect

I'm looking forward to your next fic and I hope it would be just as intriguing .
JadePhoenix.393 chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Heya! Man, this is one awesome fic dear! Completely amazing! I'd really love the chemistry shown between Sano and Meg... I always thought they looked real cute together... well, you showed it :)

And oh, could you please make an AoshiXMisao fic just like this? I mean, a sweet romantic one? Please?
Nyako chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Aw what a sweet ending.I will definitely look forward to your next work.
Shisoukengo chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Not a bad ending, you really weren't kidding when you said it would be short. It's good to see Megumi and Sanosuke make up. I hope everything works out for them. As far as your next story goes, it sounds like it'll be a good story, though the idea of Megumi being pregnant with anyone's child other than Sano's kinda doesn't sit well with me. But hey, I'm sure it'll be good, and I'll be looking for it when you post it. Til next time, later.

"You embrace that which defines you."

Ishimaru Amon (what do you think of my signature? lol)
shysie chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Great story and great last chapter. Can't wait to read your next story
lullaby from hell chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
im back and im glad to see a good chapter!
lucerito-del-alma chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
your stories tend to be worth reviewing, no need to thank me. But seriously, that WAS kawaii. I seem to be growing fond of fluff... my best friends will have a heartattack when they find out. This story was great. Even if the plot has been used fior amny different characters and settings, I think it was quite well set. I loved the broken nose twist. Anyway, I await the next fic.