Reviews for Why Dumbledore Trusted Snape
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
A great story. Very well written.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This is awesome! Great storyl
Mila Rose chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
"Dumbledore smiled at the ceiling, humming softly." Exactly what he would do isn't it? :D
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love the way you've woven many of my favorite theories together. I've loved PrincePince since right after HBP came out - in fact, was just writing in a discussion on it tonight, so this story was cool to see just now. And I'm convinced Dumbledore would not ask for an unbreakable vow from Snape, even if Snape offered it. Trust is trust, not compulsion.

Good writing, good characterizations, and lots of fun with well-woven theories. Thanks!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
New fic from you - perfect! I still have to read it but I wanted to tell you before I go offline how much I am looking forward to reading this. (-:

Oh, BTW, I have just scanned the reviews and was a bit sad seeing that one of my reviewers enjoyed your Snape's turning better than mine but then I noticed your name - and I know I will probably as well. (-:
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Dumbledore didn't need an Unbreakable Vow. One word, and Snape would have gone to Azkaban. One word, and his mother would be thrown to the wolves.

Who needs a vow?

And as we all saw, Albus still let a werewolf attack children. Only this time, his beloved Gryffindors nearly died beneath of the claws.

So of course he let Snape take the blame for Lupin being sacked. After all, it's so easy to let Snape take the blame for everything, when Severus couldn't complain (see above constraints).

Of _course_ Irma Pince wasn't a hostage. Uh huh.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this story! Your portrayals of Albus and Severus were perfect. I've read quite a few stories on Severus' changing of sides, but I must say that this one is by far the best! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
A most enjoyable read & very well thought out. Thanks for sharing !
duj chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
A lot of thought has gone into this. I recognise the theories (and agree with some of them), but you've strung them together quite convincingly.
youte chapter 1 . 10/9/2006