Reviews for The One And Only Truth
Daisainan Neko chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love the sarcasm cuz it's so dumb that people think those ships will happen XD lol
glow593 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
great fic i luv the ending lol xD ino and kabuto if that were canon i would be seriously hilerious xD
Effervescent-Kei-Chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ahh, you've got to love it when a crack fic leaves you with that fresh 'WTF Just Happened?' feeling. People honestly believe that last name BS? Ridiculousness. I'd take the time to look up anime couples with different letters at the beginning of their last names, but I'm lazy ) Lol fun fic, Sasuke is mean for not putting out!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAW!

BOOBSQUISHES!

laughed my ass off.

Great job.
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
heehee boob squishes :D yay!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Marry... me? 'A'

I... I really have no words for this XD It's... brilliant, especially since I can't think of some very specific fics and logic that I've seen presented exactly like this XD
Taichi09 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Such crack. Love the KabuXIno at the end there. XD

I have to ask, is the thing with Bleach at the begining really true? Cuz I mean...wow.

So yeah.

Funny as ever, though the NaruXSasu part was a bit unclear and kinda rushed. Still!

Crack, how I love thee. XD

Taichi09
Eipok chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I was reading this when I came across a sentence that was just so brilliant that I HAD to quote it in my review, but then I found another sentence two sentences later. And then an entire paragraph. And another. And then I got about half-way through and every single paragraph needed to be quoted, bit I grudgingly realized that I couldn't post the ENTIRE story minus 5-10 sentences in my review, so I resigned myself to writing something original.

Fucking bitch, being such an awesome writer that I have to write my own stuff for once. I'd accuse you of heresy if the Forerunners weren't laughing in Paradise from this story. Curses. Well, yer, I dosen't wanna be useful of me brian rite nao, in factualness, Iz thinker box go nitey so r stoped ritn nao kthxbai
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
The most random, greatest SakuHina (I think?) story ever xD
uumiho chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
/Oh, Naruto, you're so blind. I just risked my life and proposed to throw away my friends and family to follow him because I had a silly schoolgirl crush./

I will never stop laughing.
Emasaur chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
*slams fist down*

Of COURSE thats how the story will end!

It makes perfect sense

xD
doodlelover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
One word: CRACKTASTIC! XD
BLG chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
xD

It's so much fun when you make it into such an extreme.
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
A wonderfully done satire deserves a review with just as much sarcasm. So, without further ado:

LOL! OMG! That was so funy! ILU! RITE MOAR! PLZ!
n chapter 1 . 7/26/2008