Reviews for Prisoner
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love this story. Absolutely wonderful!
LucasVN chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It makes a lot of sense that the Decepticons would be fed misinformation about Autobot treatment of POWs. All the better to retain their numbers...

In any case, this is one of the most insightful pieces about Thndercracker that I have read. During war, it is easy to forget that there are faces and lives behind those on the opposing side. But, as this shows, at the end of the day, some Autobots and Deepticons have a lot more in common than they might think,
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was beautifully done. Such an interesting introspective into Thundercracker's point of view, while behind enemy lines.

Though I've seen a few concepts just like this, I most assuredly wouldn't accuse you of plagiarising. Many people borrow idea from one another; it is how they are constructed afterward that counts, and this was brilliant, and in-depth. :)
Tanon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Not black or white, but shades of grey, huh?

Nice oneshot
Bob the awesome chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Whoa. This is really good.

Never knew any Autobot or Decepticon would communicate that way. You made it possible.

Make some more chapters, PLEASE! :)
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i wuv skywarp
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow, this was really well written! Everyone was delightfully in character, and I loved how you showed us a glimpse of Thundercracker 'behind the scenes'. I also loved how he denied every minute of it, saying he was a solider whether he liked it or not.

It was really interesting and I'm really glad you wrote it, thank you! Keep up the good work!
John Smith chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is such a sweet story! I was thinking about writing something with a similar base plotline recently, and now I'm even more motivated to get into it! xD

Thundercracker is such an interesting character because it's so easy to make him the type that fights just because he has to. Sadly, I find that people take this to an unnecessary extreme, and he just becomes rather, well, dull. You've done a great job of depicting him as an interesting and sympathetic character, without being over the top or dull or anything! Great job! It's topped off with writing that flows beautifully. Thanks for bringing us this story!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Holy crap! This story's good too! I've stumbled upon a goldmine! :D
elecktrum chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This was a fascinating study in characterization. Very nicely done!
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was very interesting. Thundercracker definitely got a different perspective on the autobots, he'll probably have a harder time fighting them now though.

Great job on the story.
dytabytes chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
It's rare to find fic about the 'side characters', especially the Decepticon side characters. You've made such a great Thundercracker. I'm really starting to warm up to him. Great job!
Kirin1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very nice TC fic .

Well written and it gives a view not often given about a facet of the TF .

For TC to have been so anxious over being a prisoner of the Autobots means there must have been quite nasty rumors about what the 'bots did to their prisoners .

I really hope I'll read more of your TF fics in the future .

If not, thanks for letting us this nice piece of fic .
Master Solo chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
wow very powerful THundercracker vig. Me likey.
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I like this; I'm a sucker for good TC stories, and this is a good one.