Reviews for Alternative Strategy
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/21
*burst out laugh* xDDDD

OH MY GOD !

IF ONLY !

IF ONLYYYYY . . . . . ! ! ! !

And yeah, I can see that wouldn't become just a bluff...
rc48177 chapter 1 . 1/28
Huh, Funny.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Utterly hilarious! Thanks! I especially like their lines when they say they are quitting!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great idea!
Zwzn chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This would have been much better then Civil War.

This could end up much like the Big Town story line.
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Of course, now that we know that they have the ability to make these changes, it wouldn't be very superheroey if they didn't.
OnceUponAFan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
A much better story and I love the humor.
Nikkou-tan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was the best! But it really makes you wonder if these superheroes could do if they weren't busy superhero-ing.
You know chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
All those changes could cause huge economic problems
Daughter of Jehova chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Problem is Reed, Stark and Parker never let something go when they start to think about it. Super geniuses, you know? So a few months later out come a new gas, Stark In. buys up a bunch of vacant gas stations and releases a new power option that's clean, and pollution drops. He, he, he. And the President thought he got rid of the problem by ditching the SHRA. He has no idea.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ouch! If this is what happened, I wouldn't think of what could have happened next.

With the cat out of the bag . . .!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is a great fic. But was reed on of the guys behind the act in the first place?
Luke Danger chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That is just flat out epic and hilarious. Man, the politicians were sweating realizing that the heroes doing nonsuper persuits would totally and utterly destroy their normal incomes of money.

"Hi, I'm Politican X and I supported the SRA! Look where it put me, in the street because those heroes were busy making the world a better place in other ways! hooray for trying to limit heroes!"

That said, the registation plot wasn't a /horrible/ idea, it was just executed in the most mind numbingly stupid way possible.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Greatest minds in the world, and the people still use petrol. Go figgur.
Julia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Is it wrong to wish that they'd just replace the oil and power industries? That sounds so much better.

Fantastic, brilliant story!