Reviews for Slide
Slytheren-Ryous-girl chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
i fucking love bakura SOOOOOO much in this... i love tacos too!
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
nice
Obnoxious celitc gaurdian chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
Holy mother of sh**! I was not expecting that. I thought it was one of the predictable tendershipping and bronzeshipping fic and boy did I get a slap inthe face from reality. I never reallly went for thiefshipping but I love bakura and malik and I definatly could go for there pairing in ths story . Good work :D please next chapter!
me3lon chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
This is really cute... Poor Malik getting his feelings mixed up.
Celestial Reign chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Aww. I'm so upset that Marik didn't really feel that way about Malik. *goes to cry in a corner somewhere* But, I loved this! I do wish there was more, but it seems you haven't updated in two years. *frowny face* Wonderful story, though, it had me laughing so hard at some parts, I was crying and getting a headache. _ I loved it, even though it got depressing near the end.

~CR
DiamondTauro chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
stupid Marik! _ I really dont think Malik should forgive them but...-sighs- And Yay! This is actually changing...The pairings but that's okay! I love Bakura and Malik! BUT LOL XD Hilarious! Cant wait for more (:
Ltkk022 chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
Oh, I do so hope you continue.

I love the plot twistieness of this story. I wonder if Ryou will ever win Malik's trust back, though I can't imagine it'll be easy! (:

It's a pretty good story so far.

Keep on writing!

-Lt
subaru1999 chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
this story is great! i really hope you someday decide to continue it...
Teal Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw! Malik's so awkward!
Chisaya chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
I can't decide who to support more...Ryou or Bakura heh

I absolutely love the way you've written Ryou. I can't stand fics where he's a spineless and completely weak character. I'm all for thiefshipping normally, but for once I think Ryou and Malik are just gorgeous together. I hope Malik forgives him soon.

That said, please, please update. I don't normally review and I know its been so long and you're probably not interested in the fandom any longer...but one can hope. Anyways, awesome story!
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
... I do believe you have just converted me to Bakura/Malik and Ryou/Malik. I liked Marik/Malik before, but now I like those two pairings, as well. Ugh.

Anyway, I think this fic is cute. :3 I like the, uh... Love square. A lot. I just wish there would be more Marik/Malik moments. ... I blame Marik.
SpiritWolf126 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Well I don't think I've ever heard of tacos being used as comfort food, but hell, whatever floats your boat. For some reason I can really imagine Bakura being obsessed with Taco Bell Lol, I love the abuse done to him, it makes it more worth while. When is Marik going to open his eyes and realize he loves Malik? While I am a supporter of any Yaoi, Conspireshipping mostly, I love Bronzeshipping just as much! Oh, and someone needs to gouge out both of Marik's eyes. Well written, so continue it! (I suggest sending it in the Consipreshipping direction, but you don't have to.)
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
aw, poor Malik
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
XD Malik must really want to slap Ryou. And I know about that popcorn thing, because...well, mostly because Im a complete moron. But its ten times worse when your BF yelps really loud when you do that...and your parents are in the theatre...
yamiakimotomayu chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Oh. My. Ra.

THIS IS JUST SO INCREDIBLE! D

It's one of the first fictions I've ever read where it portrays ALL of the shippings involved with Ryou, Malik, Marik and Bakura with eachother. I must say, you did really well in twisting the story - when it came to Ryou admitting he loved Malik, and Marik wanting Ryou's body, then Bakura flirting outrageously with Malik...man, it was so much to take, but incredible genius! _

/I agree with my hikari, but the aspect I liked was how you portrayed the characters; in particular, Malik. Many authors and authoressess portray him as a cackling platinum-blonde psycho who only cares about stealing the three Egyptian Gods, or in the fanfiction case, someone elses viriginity. However, in this fiction you made him a lot more meeker and a lot more complex than I have ever seen any character get before. Also, you add in humour rather effectively with the real life issues. And, as a last note, I condemn you on when Malik said about Ryou not being as small and shy as he seems. I mean, in half of the fics I read, a mouse would have more of a backbone than Ryou, and he cries the Niagra Falls every two minutes. Your character distortion is incredible.\\

I can't stop laughing at Bakura! XD O man, he's just so hilarious, I'm actually laughing out loud at his antics.

'"Taco'll make you feel better," he said earnestly.'

I cracked my ribs laughing XD I love how you added him in interrupting Malik and Marik's little scene. O, thanks for the little Tendershippy mention. I never knew knives turned Ryou on either, but it's a rather unique turn on...

Anyway, love the fic, and hope you continue to write it in the near future!

/Give Bakura a black eye from me!\\

-Yami Akimoto and Hikari Mayu.