Reviews for Honest Lies
cindythechef chapter 19 . 7/2
aww this was adorable :) Great job
TriggerHappyJax chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Just happened upon this story tonight...great job!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
Loved the ending. It was perfect :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
Yay! Gibbs saves the day!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Wow Gibbs and Tony having a fight. And getting to say what they always wanted to say to or about each other. what a fight they had.

I love it. Of course Fornell knew better and made Gibbs be #1 on speed dial and the FBI WAS

Don't let him break you Tony," Gibbs said before hanging up "It took too long to rebuild you the first time," He said to himself. Gibbs is worried about Tony. He doesn't want him to go back into his shell that Gibbs finally broke him out of.

"My team is more of a family to me than you've ever been and if they help it won't be because of your name, or reputation or even your bank account, it will be because I asked them to." Go Tony. tell your dad off. Gibbs appeared from behind him a minute later and Tony watched with interest as the older men eyed each other up. Gibbs staring at Anthony with disdain and Anthony looking at Gibbs with what Tony could only call jealousy. Jealous of what, Tony didn't know. Gibbs has Tony respect and loyalty and DiNozzo Sr knows it and he doesnt have it.

At least Tony has/had a small start of a good thing with his father. I loved when Gibbs went all protective of Tony against his father. He was truly going to beat him at when they were at the hospital. it must of shown DiNozzo Sr. How much Gibbs will protect Tony and that he care for him too.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
Of course Gibbs will find you! I love that they actually talked!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Love that Tony gets an "I told you so" in there at the end!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
Great chapter-I bet Daddy DiNozzo is feeling bad right about now!
Nperry chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
"he doesn't even ship Swiss army knifes let alone AK47's!"

This is especially funny in light of the fact that Michael Weatherly's father imports Swiss Army Knives.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Anthony is not going to enjoy what happens when Gibbs finds out he got Tony kidnapped LOL. Good chapter!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
Oooh Papa Bear is riled, and I'm not talking about DiNozzo! Good stuff!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Awesome! Gibbs vs. Papa DiNozzo. :D
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Another awesome chapter :) You are so good with their voices!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Woohoo! Bring the old man down a notch, Tony!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Eeek! You know it's coming and it still makes you jump LOL. Lilaicky!