Reviews for Of Kisses and Confessions
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Good! And better than the original, if I may. :) nice revisions
kittyluvr chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aw! So adorable!

I love the elements of humour and cuteness throughout the whole story. You really portrayed the characters well. I like your style of writing. It really gets the reader more intimate with the character telling the story.

Very enjoyable. _

Wuv Kitty :)
adarabelle chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
HAHAHAHAHA.. I love the way you mention Harry and Ginny in the story. The characters are so pefect and its so romantic and.. I just want to collapse with all the happy hormones in me. Great work!
The Behemoth chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hey! This is Grim Shogun from IMDB. :D

This was cute. Written straight to the point without any meaningless fancy prose. It was very sweet..

"That stings. I want to retort – Viktor! Mclaggen! CANARIES!"

HA! I love it. I'm not sure if it's just been a while since I read the last Harry Potter book, but the only problem I could point out is that I didn't feel a strong indication that the person talking throughout the story was Ron. It felt a little like Ron, wit his sarcasm (nice fleshing out of character, by the way), but then there is just something...Not there that makes me feel like it's Ron talking, you know? Hermione's dialogue and subtle actions are very familiar, though!

So sweet. I like you're style of writing. It lets the reader become a lot more intimate with the character.
CoNnY-B chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very nice fic. :)
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
So cute. :)
blah blah blah chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
its alot better, u should make a sequal or somthing
FancyNewWeasley chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
… That was, hands down, the most disturbing thing I have ever thought. Way to reach new lows, Ron.

I swear I just lost five years of my life right there.

no, it didn’t startle me! She just… has a very shrill voice. Yes, that’s it.

I feel like hunting them down and brutally murdering them all. Starting with Harry. I’ll get an axe, and –

I stop as her eyes darken. Wow. I’m scoring high today, aren’t I?

I want to retort – Viktor! Mclaggen! CANARIES!

Harry Potter is getting one hell of a Valentine’s gift.

AHAHA

CANARIES!

:):)
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I LOVE THESE TWO! Screw that Draco/Hermione BS!

Excellent story, you keep it up!
Avanell chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Do you mean checkmated? Or is there another one I missed? Cute story! I enjoyed it.