Reviews for No Quarter
nikole salvatore chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
loving this :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
hahahahaha jackie called hyde a tease. that was perfect :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
ehh i wasnt so wild about this chapter. the whole thing felt cheesy and rehersed but i do like the other chapters alot
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
omigosh in the first half when they hav thoughts after each line that was so perfect it felt so fitting. like stuff they would really say. and it was funny and spot on. :)
darkpsychoqueen chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
please finish this story
Mpaquin chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Please update
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
really good!
DeeJ22 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
This story is fantastic, I hope you continue to update it. I've already read your other story "Call Me Lightning" and that was great as well. Your really a great writer. I can realy imagine the characters in all the situations you've put them in.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
cool story liked it a lot, and the ending was sweet it was a cool place to leave it. an epilouge with like, them in 5 or 10 years or something would be cool as well, just a thought. :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
Good job! The fic was great! They were all in character and I couldn't help but hope that this happened in the series instead. I cannot believe the depth of Jackie and Hyde's relationship have been brushed off like it had been in the show. ): But you did a good job and I will be waiting patiently for the next update! GREAT!
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
Aw! This is a great story! Please update soon! :)
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Oh, Dylan! Aw, I love it! Thank you so much for writing this, and please keep it up! Update soon, please!

Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
AH! OH MY GOSH, MUST KEEP READING!

Songbird12 chapter 12 . 9/11/2008
Amazing! An update! J/K, but I am glad you finally let us know how Dylan was! I totally get you with the whole major writer's block scenario, but it would be awesome if you tried to update a lot more recently than in past chapters. I loved the family feeling the Foremans gave Hyde, and that both Jackie and Dylan were fine. D Hyde was so sweet, as well. Great chapter!
Hyde's Bride chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
Wow you updated! Yay! This is a really sweet story. I like it a lot! Dylan sounds adorable. Just the idea of a miniature Steven Hyde is the cutest thing ever! lol great job, and I really hope you update again soon! :)