Reviews for Memories of You and Me
Marish89 chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Please continue with this story. Although it is now not possible with regard to the already screened epsidoes, the story has a great plot and theme, which I think should be explored further. I really do hope that you continue this story and update it shortly, if that is your decision.
Dreams Of Another Summer chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
I have really been enjoying this story, but if you feel that you could do better by starting another story, you do just that. Trying to finish a story that you have to work hard on doesn't make it as enjoyable as it should be. You do what you think is best, and I'll check out your latest, if that's what you decide! :)
bridgetrosee chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
i think its going really good so far and like when i write my stories i write as if Kathy and the kids never happened. there was nmo such thing as olivia going away and no dani. if you think you can't keep going now that the show is taking a different turn then start over but i dont think you have to (: great story. love it
bridgetrosee chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
ahh dani got arrested dani got arrested. ahaha with munch. lmao

this is so so so so so good (:
bridgetrosee chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
AH LOVING IT :D
OverlyObsessedWithSVU chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
sounds good to me. hope to read more from you soon.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
I say Yah.

Brandy
Sweet-4-Stabler chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Sounds like a good idea to me. I cant wait to see what your idea is...
k80cue chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
If you have reached a point in this story where you feel you cant write any more then it makes sence to restart it - I will be waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for the restart
onetreefan chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
I trust your judgment... my only request... EO!

:P
MissFantabulous chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Yay. :)
KatieKat1690 chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
I think the story is great so far but if you feel if you re write it, the story will turn out even better, then I think you should re write it. Do what you think will give you the best story in the end. I hope that helps.
Sez01 chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
I don't mind what you do. I'll read your new story or continue to read this one.

It's your choice, though.
KaydenceRei chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Take it from me here.

If you've lost the inspiration for the story then don't try to half-ass it. It never works out for the best!

Do what you feel like it is you need to do!

Here's a quick thought though. Instead of deleting this one. Keep it up and see if you can eventually think of some new ideas for it.

But start the new version as well. There's nothing wrong with two versions of a story!

Like I said. I support whatever decision you'll make though!

So good luck.