Reviews for Captured By Death
Jay chapter 14 . 6/22
Why didn't he tell the cops to look for those signs while he was in the hospital. He found it pretty damn easy. Not sure what he was planning to do walking into that situation unarmed, but his heart was in the right place. At the very end though it seems a bit redundant saying he was on an investigation of his own followed by a search of his own.
Jay chapter 13 . 6/22
She always seems to give up super fucking easily. "The bad guys said my loved ones were in a crash & MAY be dead so I can't possibly use my phone to call for help anymore." If they were dead, there would be no pawns to use against her so she could have called emergency services. Also, I keep forgetting to mention it, but 911 is America. I don't remember the digits for Japan anymore.
Jay chapter 9 . 6/22
I was going to be so pissed if she completely gave herself over with that gun right there. Honestly, I almost expected one of them to shoot him so she lost her hostage. Sucky turnout for the cop, but now the force may come looking.
Jay chapter 8 . 6/21
I respect her dedication to keeping her loved ones safe, but I can't decide if she's an idiot for stopping instead of getting police to arrest them or if I'm just too daring that I'd keep running. They've already warned her about death, she doesn't have much to lose. Also, when she was stabbed she ended up shirtless, but then had one on later.
Jay chapter 3 . 6/21
Aw I knew I was going to like Yoshiro. Nice work with this chapter.
Jay chapter 2 . 6/21
Wtf Inuyasha!? Yes, she should have put her phone on silent, but when you think someone has been kidnapped & they hang up suddenly, you don't call them back a few min later! I'm curious how many convicts are living together & what her cousins escaped charges on last time.
gateway guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I am really caught up in this series of stories, but I have to ask: Do you know the meaning of the word, 'impetuous'? One example denotes passion, while another suggests forceful movement; i.e. to throw the phone impetuously. I find it difficult to imagine that a ringtone might occur in such a fashion.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
good story
ZombiieKiller11 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I like how it eases its way from escaping death into captured by death
birthdaychat chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Ah, loved it. Oh Kagome, vhy must you haveth such an acrusED life?
Sexly sango chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
omg this series is soooo hot I love it this has got to be the best present version of something bad happening to kagome that i like you have to make a third please dont make us wait .
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
I Can't BELEIVE SHES GONE TO THE DARKSIDE! Holy crap. I really hope she can go back to being normal XD And, Again, Master of Horror&&Suspense! :)
The Gothic Kagome chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
I've never before felt so much anxiety from reading a fanfiction. I've been very close to hyperventilating many times throughout this story. But don't worry, that's a good thing. I'm going to continue reading now. Sayonara.
The Sins Of Fate chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
I love it.I love the thought of Kagome being a murderous killer, cold hearted and ruthless...I think you've given me an idea for my naxt fic...dont worry nothing like yours, just the evil, killer Kagome 's a SessKag i it be posted in about a month...
InuKat6688 chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
No! U left me hanging! Again! Wah! But I loved the story none the less! Keep up the great work!