Reviews for The Promise
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Like how you described Dean's thoughts on the issue. Seemed very in character to me. Good job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Awesome oneshot of the thoughts that might have been going thru Dean's head after he first found out his baby brother was having visions. I think you caught Dean' fears personality perfectly, especially with the worry that he would show for Sammy!
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Yeah, I liked this. :) How could I not? It's sweet and IMO very Dean! Good job! :)
Carikube chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Great work! I really liked that Dean doesn't blame Sam for their mother's death, but he acknowledges that Sam is somehow involved.

Nicely done! You should re-watch old eps more often. ;-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I like it.

I think you did a good job of getting inside of Dean's head. Dean would be worried about Sam, but never show if he was scared. I like how Dean remembered that Sam had a vision of his death and also how he would never blame Sam for their mother's death.

I liked your story "Brothers in Arms" and had put you on alert for the next chapter. Glad to hear you are still working on it. My only request is no death fiction, if so, give us a warning, I can't/won't read that.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and take care.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
lili20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
It was clear that Dean was completely freaked out about Sam's visions. I saw it too in that look Dean had when closing the door. It was nice to actually read about it and you did a great job at describing Dean's feelings.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Great work! You really got inside Dean's head.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006