Reviews for Set in Stone
Nina chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Thouroughly enjoyed this one. Poor Trip though ... ;-) Thanks for sharing :-)
Jamieson Zed chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story - lots of great plot, lots of character development, LOTS of Trip hurt/comfort, and on top of all that it was very well-written. Excellent job, thank you for sharing with us!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Hahaha! This chapter actually had me laughing out loud, which I rarely do when reading fics. :) Thanks so much for writing such awesome Trip stories! I'm absolutely loving them.
AmILeo chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
I loved that fic! Thanks!
Mary chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
Great story, I've read it several times and the repeats are just as enjoyable. All of your fiction is incredible. Plots are involved and complex, characters are well written with depth and insight, descriptions are mature and well suited to the story. There were some minor grammatical errors. If you ever need someone to edit, I would be happy to ais you in this manner.
STReader chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Great story! Hope you never stop writing. The only area of unbalance is Archer's blind eye towards engineering. This is a tiny ship (82 or 83 people) about the complement of a nuclear sub. There's no way that a Captain of Archer's stature would be that blind to the engineering situation. If he was, he must be the kind of Captain Bligh that no one would follow - let alone into the Expanse.
Begoogled chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
Hehe, that was fabulous! Can you imagine three dignified Starfleet officers holding a wheelchair race? Appealing to your inner child, indeed! :)

Very nice epilogue, made up for all the angst and pain in previous chapters. Thank you for writing this story, and good luck with future ones!
Begoogled chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
Finally, Trip and Archer are friends again! Pfew, I'm glad they talked about it. And although I think there are still some obstacles ahead, Trip is back on the road for complete healing.

That Hess talked very 'freely' to the Captain, was a surprise!

I'm glad all is getting back to normal :) Thanks!
Begoogled chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
It's very nice to see Archer going through the same paces as Trip was pushed to do, and that the captain regrets some decisions that he made then.

The job in engineering was a good move, and I could picture the surprise Kaspera must have had to see his commanding officer there, doing menial work!

A little note: This is an expansive chapter, so I understand a lot of effort and time must have gone into it. I thought the scene with Archer talking to Trip in coma was a bit direct. I would have loved to see more description of Archer's demeanor/emotions while saying the powerful words.

The ending is really great! :) Let's see what the captain does when he's high on stimulants!
volley chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Nice chap, lots of drama. Good to see this story back and waiting for more.
Begoogled chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Thanks for the update! That poor Trip sure gets his share of pain in this story! I'm glad the problem with the Thackerites seems like it's going to be solved soon.

Just let Trip be alright...And a reconciliation with Archer would be nice.

Looking forward to those other chapters :)
Mary chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
I am impressed with the complexity of the plot. A qestion: would not T'Pol have been more receptive to Xy'an's telepathy than Trip. Perhaps the comfrontational attitude between Tucker and Archer is a bit over done though certainly adds to thte suspence. Well written, enjoyable if you give us a happy ending,I am a sucker for happy endings which I hope follows soon.

Mary
Quickbeam10 chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Wonderful chapter! It's so nice to see Archer and Trip working together. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
volley chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
I'm happy Archer was willing to risk to help his friend. So things are going to get worse before getting better? Interesting...
Begoogled chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
Yeah, action! I'm glad Archer got to help Trip in rescuing the children. Let's hope they're both OK, and find themselves on Enterprise...

I'm staying tuned!