Reviews for Prison Breaks
Guptanation chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Loved this story as well, particularly the way Orihime brings Ryuuken and Uryuu closer. Just one thing... how can she possibly be confused as to why Uryuu is avoiding her when it's pretty obvious that he has really strong feelings for her, and she is still certain she's in love with Ichigo...
Seductive Venus chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I fell in love at the first chapter! It is truly a beautiful story. Slowly falling in love and healing your heart is a story in itself. I love the confession in the bedroom. Very tender, very true. It is very loyal to the characters. Great work!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
i totally enjoyed reading that,.,. :D
deadaccount123344555 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
That was so awesome! There's only one word to describe this story.

Perfect.
deadaccount123344555 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is so beautiful...
Aufera chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
loved the end: 'happily ever after? yes.' keeps me smiling all the time :)
Lubeck07 chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Great fic!

loved it!
Unsane Chibi chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
IshiHime!
Otaku Samurai chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Aw, 'He still tastes like tea'! Wonderful fic! Loved it!
Dungeonwriter chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
I wish the story would have been longer, but the skill you showed in writing it was incredible!
Shezel chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Aww beautiful that was lovely they make a good pair there's so many pairings when it comes to Bleach, the skys the limit. Anyways great one shot the characters were believable and the story flowed smoothly til next time keep writing laterz!
jo-chan chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
uwah!

i loved your story! excellent characterization and good pace! two thumbs way up!
White Butterfly chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
:love:

Not only a theme, but your story as well, I love it. Happy endings do that to me. They make me silly and swoon over things. But I have good reason to with this fic.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I love the tea talk and the tissues. Will leave longer review when I'm not cooing insensibly over this.