Reviews for The John Sheppard Owner's Guide
This is AWESOME! THANKS for such a hilarious post!
nath chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
this is very funny ! well done.
head.chantal chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I think when going to buy a Dr Rodney McKay it should have an advisory note, telling you to purchase the Major John Sheppard as well, preferably in advance.
What length do you consider hair long - mine is curly falls to just below my shoulders and is auburn (red) - am I at danger of being mistaken for a wraith.
Smiled at the instructions about the bonding process and the bit about the length/height.
You forgot to include a warning that he really doesn't take to having penlights shined in his eyes very well.
The warnings were great but you forgot about his tendency to trash the jumpers, or be around when they get trashed.
I think it should be recommended when upgrading to Lt Colonel John Sheppard that you also purchase a Major Evan Lorne model as he is useful in retrieving his superior from a range of situations.
Dellruby chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Very informative.
I can see some areas now where I made basic mistakes, but now have the knowledge, I can fix them.
I need to buy some accessories, and plant a few trees in the front yard so it looks less desert like.
Oh and turn off his wraith alarm, I did wonder why we kept getting new neighbours.

Thank you.
JAcob chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Amazing
Little Creek chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
LOL! This made my day! Thanks!
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
this was great! makes me want to go buy one!
grtpotential chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Just saw a link to this, and I love it! Absolutely love it! And still love Sheppard too.
taris chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Brilliant. Any plans to update for later models of the the Colonel?
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hi Just read this and it had me belly laughing! Vey, very clever! Loved it! Are they all sold out?
Kariesue chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was freakin' hysterical! I wet my pants laughing so hard. Too funny. Now where can I get me one of these and please tell me they are affordable?
Begoogled chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
ROTFLOL! This is good! I especially liked the part "Height: 6'2" (6'0" not counting hair)", all the (sold seperately) and "luxury LT COLONEL model" comments and the lipbalm thing! Where can I buy him?
SGA-SAF chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LMAO! This was brillant! *G*
Azolean chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
ROFLMFAO

Okay...

That was wrong on too many levels to even know where to begin.

I loved it. Thank you.