Reviews for The John Sheppard Owner's Guide
Tari-Aldaron chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
HAHAHAHHAHA

wow, I can't remember the last time a fanfic made me laugh this hard!

my favourite - Height: 6’2” (6’0” not counting hair)

Gotta love the hair!
studio62 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
HAHAHAHA! That was great! i can just picture all the scenarios you used, and it was great! Thanks! hahahaha
Kipling Nori chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is rad! Not to mention hillarious. :D I love it! I want my own Major John Sheppard!
chokolaj chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Oh. My. God. This was hilarious...how did I miss this? Thank you for the laugh! :D
flubber chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I have only just discovered this after searching the site.

It is brilliant. I have nevern laughed so much in my life. I love the way that other teamn members and such are seen as things that can be purchased.

Thanks for this.

TTFN

flubber
Beth Green chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I bookmarked this a while ago to be read on a rainy day. Well, a few snowflakes actually flew today, so I figured that was good enough. This was incredibly inventive and clever.

Also, this should have come with what I like to call a 'Diet Pepsi' warning. I am now cleaning Diet Pepsi from my monitor which I spewed while reading this line among many others: "Upon encountering a DR CARSON BECKETT your LT COLONEL JOHN SHEPPARD may utter the words “Let it go, Doc,”, before proceeding to mutate into an Iratus Bug/Human hybrid." and... "Length: No quantitative data is available, but qualitative responses vary from “Whoa!” to “OH DEAR GOD!”

LOL! Thanks for sharing this day brightener.
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This was so funny I was snorting out loud, all the while encouraging those around me to confirm my status as a brainless, breathless blonde bimbo!

I can see that extensive research has gone into studying the MAJOR/LT. COLONEL JOHN SHEPPARD models and I for one am willing to pay to have him take me to heights unchartered! Where do I get my model? And make it an upgraded one, please!

Absolutely brilliant!

Kitty
Meeshyickle chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was fantastic, I don't normally read a lot of Atlantis fic but a friend recced this to me and I wasn't dissapointed! So funny!
adafrog chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Great owner's guide. I love the upgrade. lol
m2beeS chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Hey, this is cute. Can you do one for all the main characters of Atlantis?
Lauriel01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
OMG! ROFL! Loved this line: Height: 6’2” (6’0” not counting hair). Well done. :D
Titan5 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I laughed until I cried. Genius. Pure genius! Very creative and excellently done!
OaTmEaLfAiRy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I could not stop laughing at this. I hadn't even finished the first section before I started sending out the emails for other people to read this!

Also, I HAVE to win that contest, I can't seem to find any of my Lt. Colonel John Sheppard's issued pants anywhere. Not that I'm complaining... ;D
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
OMG. omg omg omg omg omg omg...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I can't stop laughing my ass off...and therefore have scared off a lot of people at my work place. This is SO funny. Completely love it!
DrkAnglVI chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
OMG! too funny...you have GOT to do a Rodney McKay one! Plez...
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »