Reviews for The John Sheppard Owner's Guide
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
OMFG i fell of my chair! lol so funny thank you so much yoiu wonderful person.. take more drugs and write more stuff like *this*!
GG Superhero of the future chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Fantastic! I want one! So funny, it had me cracking up :)
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
LMFAO! You... you... you are my hero!
Reyson chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
LOL! This is brillant! Very funny! Can't believe it that nobody thought of this idea before!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Awesome! Definitely had me laughing, particularly the pilot section line about "taking you to heights rarely known" and the CRACK!FORD upgrades.
Espiritu chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
The mark of a hilarious story is when it should contain a choking harzard warning. Yours definitely needed one! If you can make people choke with laughter, your job is done. I spewed my coffee while reading this so congrats on a job well done. Now, I need to go clean my keyboard and change my pants because I think I peed them.
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Very hilarious; enjoyed it enormously. You do realize that you're going to have to do all the characters now, don't you?
Trini08 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Cute story. I like this type of stuff, its funny. Someone wrote a similar set for the Supernatural boys. Write more.
Delka chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
OMG, this is just too funny! If one of them gets a hold of this (to be that fly on the wall)-they will have to bust out laughing! (ok I think after reading this J.F. (fat chance he would ever) would be embrassed. Fav. line (so far) is this:

"If your MAJOR JOHN SHEPPARD believes a WRAITH is close by, he will open fire with his 9mm side arm. This could have disastrous consequences."

Thanks alot for writing it!
joescookiem chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hysterical! I loved the part about the extra two inches of his height was due to his hair! Also, length! OMG! Also, the black shirts! I agree! Sheppard's chain of command issues - how you could choose to punish him yourself instead of bringing in the WEIR. Wouldn't it be great if we could really purchase our own John Sheppard [I would choose the deluxe LT. COL.)?
inspired-looney chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
That was great, so funny.

Wonder if we should let Joe Flannigan have a read, I'm sure he would find it funny :-)
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
To me John seems to be more attracted to brunetts than blonds and the women he has been with arn't that brainless. Besides Mckay is the one with the thing for blonds.
Krows Scared chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I'm surprised no-one's done this before!

What a fantastic job you've made of it, had me in tears almost rolling around on the floor or grinning stupidly at the computer for the length of time it took me to read.

You should do the other models too, go on you know you want to...please *puppy dog eyes*
AnCa chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Excellent...just excellent!

We *have* to see some sequels from you! Pretty please can we have a Rodney version? Of course if these models are actually purchasable you will soon be a millionarie!

Thank you, oh municifent author, for this wonderful piece!
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006